Tc35da Engine block

/ Tc35da Engine block #21  
Nice work hope it holds for you, good luck

/ Tc35da Engine block #22  
Nice repair. :thumbsup:

Maybe you could consider fabricating a subframe that would tie the loader mounts to the front of the tractor as well, so the forces of the loader would be so concentrated on that broken area.

/ Tc35da Engine block
Bingo, that's my next move to reinforce the weld area. Thinking 2x2. .250 wall aware tube and some plate to link rear axle then I'll figure something for the front 20200716_185946.jpeg

/ Tc35da Engine block
I've seen plenty of tractors had a frame supporting the loader to the rear and front, not sure why this one didn't. Anyone know the technical name for them so I can get some ideas? Can't find anything aftermarket for the tc35da so I'm probably going to have to Fab. One

/ Tc35da Engine block #25  
I don’t know the technical term other than some are called full frame loaders. Some backhoe subframes have a C shaped mount that catch 3-5 of the bolts that attach the rear axle housings to the rear axle center section. That may help you design your reinforcement.

/ Tc35da Engine block
Appreciate the thoughts! I'll be getting after it this weekend for some mockup and thought.

/ Tc35da Engine block #27  
I went through the parts manual for my tractor and took a couple pictures on they do on most tractors. Maybe it gives you a couple ideas to work from.

Here is a picture of the subframe. It bolts to the engine block and the axle will mount on the subframe. Left is the front of the tractor and where the front weight bracket bolts to.

branson subframe.jpgIMG_20200717_100132.jpg

Then, this is where mine is different because I have a mid mounted ROPS. But the loader mount will then bolt through the subframe to the engine block and also bolts to the bellhousing, tying everything together. Then two rails go from the loader mounts to the rear axle.

branson loader mount.jpgIMG_20200717_100140.jpg

/ Tc35da Engine block
Thsnks for the picture, thats a great starting point!

/ Tc35da Engine block
Sorry for lack of updstes and such. Been s bit under the weather and bunch going on. I'll update when i get something together