TC40 w/one set of RRs and Woods backhoe

/ TC40 w/one set of RRs and Woods backhoe #11  
Great news!

You won't know what you need exactly until you get everything together and see if you have enough threads to tighten things down. You might be able to just add a couple of washers and make it all good if the studs are only a bit too long. For this mod, you're the "test pilot."

/ TC40 w/one set of RRs and Woods backhoe #12  
You dont have the part number for that woods vale block do you?

/ TC40 w/one set of RRs and Woods backhoe
You dont have the part number for that woods vale block do you?
What vale/valve? Woods or New Holland valve block? Please elaborate further as I do have the furnished Woods manual and possibly the NH instructions but come on-it's been eleven years since I started this thread and I can't even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday!

/ TC40 w/one set of RRs and Woods backhoe #14  
What vale/valve? Woods or New Holland valve block? Please elaborate further as I do have the furnished Woods manual and possibly the NH instructions but come on-it's been eleven years since I started this thread and I can't even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday!
I believe there is a block that goes on the rear remote stack and brings hydraulic power to your back hoe. Basicly I'm trying to collect the parts to add a 3rd function on the cheap. I saw a picture of this valve block at one point but couldn't find it.

/ TC40 w/one set of RRs and Woods backhoe
nyone,
Go to messicks.com or call them 877) 260-3528. That's where I got my remotes for the TC40S.

/ TC40 w/one set of RRs and Woods backhoe #18  
I'm looking for the woods product that allows you to attach your backhoe to the tractor hydraulics. I believe it's a aluminum block that goes on the remote stack.

/ TC40 w/one set of RRs and Woods backhoe #19  
I think the term for that is a power beyond block/port.