TC40D Dash Switches - Mounting Hole Size?

/ TC40D Dash Switches - Mounting Hole Size? #1  

DocHeb

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40D Supersteer
Dilemma: I am here, my TC40D is there.

Does anybody know what size mounting hole is present on TC40D dash panels for additional rocker switches? Measurements in Inches or Metric would be fine. I would like to install a rocker switch {DPDT (on)-off-(on)} there, but can't measure them because of the aformentioned dilemma.

Any Brand names of switches New Hollanders have used to give a factory-fit appearance to these switches?

Thanks.

/ TC40D Dash Switches - Mounting Hole Size?
Dilemma: I am here, my TC40D is there.

Does anybody know what size mounting hole is present on TC40D dash panels for additional rocker switches? Measurements in Inches or Metric would be fine. I would like to install a rocker switch {DPDT (on)-off-(on)} there, but can't measure them because of the aformentioned dilemma.

Any Brand names of switches New Hollanders have used to give a factory-fit appearance to these switches?

Thanks.

/ TC40D Dash Switches - Mounting Hole Size? #3  
Doc, I did some research when I did my lights...I just went with OEM switches from the dealer. They weren't that much $$ and fit. Not the answer you wanted.....but

/ TC40D Dash Switches - Mounting Hole Size? #4  
Doc, I did some research when I did my lights...I just went with OEM switches from the dealer. They weren't that much $$ and fit. Not the answer you wanted.....but

/ TC40D Dash Switches - Mounting Hole Size? #5  
OEM part number 86558431

Used a OEM switch when I added additional lighting

/ TC40D Dash Switches - Mounting Hole Size? #6  
OEM part number 86558431

Used a OEM switch when I added additional lighting

Sure, Chris, I'll measure the openings for you. There is a filler panel that pops out easily with a screwdriver, and the openings are 0.836 x 1.469 inches.

The rocker switches from DelCity.net should pop-in nicely. Their switches are advertised as being moisture and dust resistant. DelCity offers types of switches that will have your New Holland Dealer scratching his head asking "now why would you ever want something like that? - do you have a part number? - can't find it without a part number"

Sure, Chris, I'll measure the openings for you. There is a filler panel that pops out easily with a screwdriver, and the openings are 0.836 x 1.469 inches.

The rocker switches from DelCity.net should pop-in nicely. Their switches are advertised as being moisture and dust resistant. DelCity offers types of switches that will have your New Holland Dealer scratching his head asking "now why would you ever want something like that? - do you have a part number? - can't find it without a part number"

There is a filler panel that pops out easily with a screwdriver, and the openings are 0.836 x 1.469 inches.

I don't think there is a part number for a DPDT (on)-off-(on) switch with reversing jumpers. (See drawing)

There is a filler panel that pops out easily with a screwdriver, and the openings are 0.836 x 1.469 inches.

I don't think there is a part number for a DPDT (on)-off-(on) switch with reversing jumpers. (See drawing)