TC40D for Me!

/ TC40D for Me! #1  

DocHeb

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40D Supersteer
Thanks everyone for your help over the past 17 months. I may have not asked many tractor questions, but I've lived vicarously through your experiences and been an unabashed voyeur. Now I can update my profile to include my new TC40D SS, with 17LA FEL - soon I will be able to post as an experienced tractor owner!

Attachments

• 13-199877-P9300001a.JPG
    13-199877-P9300001a.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 82
   / TC40D for Me! #2  
Congrats, Chris! Nice lookin' tractor. Have fun! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ TC40D for Me! #3  
Welcome to <font color=blue>Team Blue </font color=blue> /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif Now, turn off your computer and get some tractoring done this weekend. We'll be here when you get back. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ TC40D for Me! #5  
Very nice!! I've been lurking and soaking all of the excellent info here too, and I have been seriously looking at one of those, as the purchase time is rapidly approaching.

Do you mind sharing what you paid for it and everything that came with it at that price (canopy, etc)?

/ TC40D for Me! #6  
Chris, you're gonna love it! Congratulations /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ TC40D for Me! #7  
<font color=blue>what you paid for it </font color=blue>

/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif I just found your quoted price in the Buying/Pricing forum.

/ TC40D for Me! #8  
Congrats Chris!

That is a sharp looking tractor /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I like that canopy too.