Price Check TC45D pricing

/ TC45D pricing #1  

JamesC

Hey guys,
I am considering purchasing a TC45D with a loader, hydrostatic trans., industrial tires, and supersteer. I was quoted a price of 23,900. I am a beginner at tractors and was wondering if this is a good price? Thanks in advance.
James

/ TC45D pricing #2  
My TC45D was $21,900 without supersteer, but also with one remote valve for the rear. If you think supersteer is worth about $2k, you have a very good deal.

JimI

/ TC45D pricing #3  
Mine was little under $25,000. TC45D/R4s, 16FEL (72" HD bucket), 6' BH & 6' BH finish mower, 6' scraper blade. I elected not to go with the Supersteer. Other than occassional "new-guy to tractor syndrome" on my part (and a helpful nephew that made a mistake), it is a great tractor. Never at a loss for finding something to do with it.

Indiana Paul

/ TC45D pricing #4  
We would price a TC45d4 Hydro,Super steer,Loader ready,03 Ind. rubber,rear weights,rear work light,one aux.valve,
block heater,17LA loader with 72" H.D. material bucket.
@22,823.00

/ TC45D pricing
Hey guys thanks for the posts they are very helpful. Mr. Pheasant Hunter you have the best price that I have seen so far. Are you a dealer and if so how do I contact you?
Thanks again,
James

/ TC45D pricing #6  
James... Don't drop the Supersteer option whatever you do. I have a TC40D with it and am waiting delivery on a TC45D with it too. Money well spent! You have no idea unless you have owned one and used it for several hours working. A test drive is not enough!

/ TC45D pricing #7  
So is SS really that great? I have about 10 acres of pecan tree that I need to clear brush out and then mow...I have on order a TC40D but dropped the SS...wasnt sure how great it is or if its reliable...

/ TC45D pricing #8  
The Supersteer is the best thing about the tractor. I mow about 10 of 16 acres with a 1 acre pond. I use a 6' Finish Mower. The task used to take me 6 to 7 hours to complete, with Hydrostat and Supersteer it is now cut down to 5 hours. I have a lot of trees to mow around which makes the finish mower follow closer to the tree and reduce trimming. The ONLY downside is the slow speed or stopped turning effects. You turn right, the bucket will go left for a couple of inches until the wheels catch up. You will only notice this while in close quarters with the loader on. Reattaching the loader is where it is most noticable. After 1 year I am now used to it and use it to my advantage to get in places I could have not before. I swear by it and I think you will to. I do not see any more mechanical problems with it than power steering. I think one of these days all of them will have it and it will be a reduction of your resale if you do not have it. I look at it like 4 wheel drive on a truck, you pay about $1500 for it when you buy it and get it all back as an add when you sell it, getting to use it for free the whole time. I would like to hear from anyone who has it and wants to get rid of it. By my experience, there will be few that would part with it. If you never had something, you do not know what your missing.
My 2 cents worth.....