TC45DA help

/ TC45DA help #1  

Jameswd

Tractor
New Holland TC45DA with SuperSteer
Have been lurking here for quite some time. I am going tommorrow to 3 New Holland dealers in the area to see what my new toy will cost. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Have been in all 3 before for one thing or another. All seem about the same as far as their willingness to help and answer questions. Looked at Deere and Kubota and both have very nice cuts'. Just liked the fill of the New holland better and the CEO and financial officer likes the New Holland better. It is a blue thing for her. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I am looking at this set-up.
TC45DA
1 rear remote
arm wrest kit
rear work light
draft control

16La loader
HD bucket with cutting edge
Hood Guard
Quick attach

Does any one know what a fair price on this set-up will be. I wish <font color="blue"> </font> Mn-dot equipment <font color="black"> </font> was updated with the new pricing information. I feel kind of in the dark on this one. First tractor purchase /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I plan on keeping some lots we have for sale cleanded-up (just over 7 acres) and mow a 6 acre yard and put new flower beds in. I can't decide on supersteer either after reading all the comments on it. Some good and some bad. I am a little hesitant as the wife will be operating this tractor as well. Don't want her to wack the side of our house if she turns the wheel the wrong way. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks
James

/ TC45DA help #2  
James,
I just bought a TC40DA couple of weeks ago. LA16 FEL w/QA. 72" rotory mower, 80 gal spray tank w/ 12' boom. I paid 25.5k. I also added a tooth bar for $300.
Hope this helps.

/ TC45DA help #3  
I think a fair price for your tractor with loader would be about $23k. You could do $22.5k if your dealer really wants to make a deal.

By the way, what do you plan to use the draft control for? I'd expect to see that option on a gear type tractor used primarily for tillage, but that doesn't appear to be your planned use. ...just curious. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ TC45DA help #4  
With the fact that the loader went up 9% this month and the tractor went up 3% and New Holland took away all of the dealer settlement allowance on the DA series 22.5 will not even cover the cost of the equipment now. Until New Holland comes out with a new settlement program that allows the dealer some wiggle room I dont think you will see prices that low on the DA series anytime soon. Most dealers like to clear a minimum of 1000.00 on a deal so I would think closer to 23500 will be the prices you see on the new da series

/ TC45DA help #5  
As always Spencer200, you have the definitive answer. Why do you think NH raised the 16LA price that much? Is it related to the quick-attach system? I sorta' understand the cost of the tractor going up with all the new design, but that loader increase seems slightly inflated. ...of course they probably didn't ask your permission any more than they did mine. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ TC45DA help
/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I don't know why I had draft control down. It is not one of the options that I am looking at.

I have been to 3 different dealerships today and these are the prices that I recieved for a:

TC45DA with Supersteer/FWA
Arm Rest kit
Canopy
Rear Remote
Rear work Light

17LA Loader
HD bucket with cutting edge
Fold down hood guard
Quick attack
2 bucket hooks

6 foot Rear discharge bush hog finishing mower

Dealer # 1-$26, 650-30 miles away

Dealer #2 $26,725.00-50 miles away

Dealer #3 rude and quoted a price of 27,000.00 without supersteer-25 miles away-BTW, this place used to be the best around.

I just can't make my mind-up about supersteer-want it, not want it, then I want it again. Aint it fun to make up ones mind. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

James

/ TC45DA help #7  
Jameswd if you weren't so far away from Ohio, I would ask you over to try my SuperSteer for yourself. Then you could make a decision based upon whats right for your needs.

/ TC45DA help #8  
We where told its all because of the whole steel price increases that are going on. I am sure once the price of steel stabilizes and comes back down the price of the loaders will decrease some.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TC45DA help #9  
That seems right in there where they should be for what we are paying for them now. In reality when you add in the price increase of 3% and the cancellation of the dealer settlement allowances you are looking at closer to a 7% increase on the tractors.

/ TC45DA help
Thanks Mike (alias PineRidge) for the offer. I would enjoy that very much. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

James