Telescoping stabilizers for Kioti CK &DK series

/ Telescoping stabilizers for Kioti CK &DK series
I agree with your thinking on HST for stacking firewood crates - can see burning out a clutch prematurely doing that with a standard transmission. I run a wide variety of implements from a 3pt skidding winch, chipper, rotary cutter, roto tiller, box blade, sprayer etc, as well as switching from bucket to grapple, to forks, to snow plow on the FEL. So I wanted a shuttle shift tranny for the high % of PTO/gross HP ratio. Also don’t stack my crates.( use empty IBC totes). Palletized crates for firewood
One of the primary reasons for buying my NX was to manage my firewood. A good 1k hrs seat time in my B7800 with HST, so no hesitation going that route with my NX. Dicey enough with an HST stacking my crates. Stacked crates need to align the feet to catch/straddle the crate underneath: LOTS of jockeying around to get things to line up).
View attachment 704468

Approach is uneven just to make life more interestingo_O Right bay is for my Polaris (cabbed, but no doors). NX is cabbed (with doors(y)) which means it lives outside.

I'm a big fan of telescoping stabilizers. They work so well on my NX that I decided to forgo a quick hitch (not everything I have is QH compatible anyway).

are the bomb aren’t they?

I you are switching implements a lot check out Pats Easy change system. It goes on the the end of your lift arms but is individual to each arm. With telescoping arms, telescoping stabilizers, and Kiotis rear raise/lower PTO lever it should make “hooking up” pretty sweet.
(My winch and chipper both have “captured” pins - so the Pats system is nice for that.)

Last edited:
   / Telescoping stabilizers for Kioti CK &DK series #12  
I’ve got chains on my new to me DK4510. I can’t get them short enough while I’m hooked up to my woods PRD8400 to even remotely keep it from moving crazy far to each side. Any help would be much appreciated! I would like to avoid spending money on bars right now if possible but a part number would be great to have. Thanks

No part # available unfortunately - completely custom cottage industry shop. Warning; possibly lonnggg lead times.

/ Telescoping stabilizers for Kioti CK &DK series #14  
I just bought a nx4510 shuttle shift from Jim’s equipment in Campbell ny great tractor so far. Hope it’s as good as my ck2610 was

/ Telescoping stabilizers for Kioti CK &DK series #15  
When I hook up an implement - pull the pins on my telescopic stabilizers. This allows the lower arms and stabilizers to be completely free swinging. And, thank goodness, I also have telescopic ends on my lower arms. All my implements are on pallets. The approach to each implement and the angle of the pallet is different for each implement. Just barrels of fun .............. So far, after 40 years, I have all my fingers and none are squished.

I just bought a nx4510 shuttle shift from Jim’s equipment in Campbell ny great tractor so far. Hope it’s as good as my ck2610 was
I am going to pick up a Kodiak MD72SC rotary cutter from him the end of this month -