Terrain Contour Control

/ Terrain Contour Control #11  
Wait a minute, Jim. Are you sure you're in the US or did you fly so fast, you're in the future?

Don't forget, this is a leap year. Set that watch /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Terrain Contour Control #12  
I think I'm in the US. At least I know for sure they are speaking a language I can understand for the most part. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Terrain Contour Control #13  
I got through to Jim and bought one for installation on my new B7800 this morning. It is being shipped out this week and should arrive at my dealers and be installed the beginning of next week.

I expect to take delivery of the tractor,FL402 FEL, Woods 7500 (subframe mounted) BH, Woods boxblade, weight box, rearblade and ROPS-mounted TCC (terrain countour control)
within a couple of days of installation.

The weekend of 3/12-14 ought to be a lot of fun. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Terrain Contour Control #14  
May I borrow it if I wax it?????? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Terrain Contour Control #15  
That'd be one way, Junkman. Probably equally effective, and more fun, would be to ply me with good scotch until I am unsafe to be in the drivers' seat. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Terrain Contour Control #16  
JimMC, If one already has TNT but lust the joystick control, Is it possible / feasible to attach the joystick control to existing system? Where does the joystick control attach on the tractor? Cost? Thanks,

/ Terrain Contour Control #17  
TxDon,
The joystick is housed in a console, which was designed to mount to the ROPS. Do you have to drill the ROPS?? Dunno /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif So I would think, after seeing it extensively, that the joystick would work with any 2 cylinders that you already have. The joystick is up-gradeable (with electric diverters) to also control more if you need it too.

/ Terrain Contour Control #18  
You are correct on the use of the valve, Jerry. In addition, if one is currently using 2 remotes to control the 2 cylinders on an existing system, the joystick valve will only use 1 remote to control the 2 cylinders, thus freeing up a remote.

The joystick console and ROPS bracket clamp onto the ROPS since we didn't feel drilling the ROPS was such a great idea.

/ Terrain Contour Control #19  
JimMc, that info sounds great. I still haven't removed the backhoe to put on the box blade to use my TnT, but when I do I will be thinking of your "Terrain Contour Control" joy stick. When I need that extra remote for that front grapple I will remember that I can free up a remote with the "Terrain Contour Control". I bet I could find a way to put it in the empty draft control slot that would be nifty. Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Terrain Contour Control #20  
Right now to attach the backhoe, I have to remove the 3PH arms and set them aside. A pretty straightforward exercise. Will this be more difficult if I were to have the Terrain Control installed?