terramite 3-15

/ terramite 3-15
Well Great Deal! I called them also and they didnt have any more lol they sent them all to you I guess. You use them all? I need 2 of the big ones and 1 of the small one want to sell them if you have any left.
Thanks SAm

honestly... nothing. and free shipping. I'm not sure how it happened, i called and they said they would look around they think they have some. they took my address and boom! decals delivered. :)

/ terramite 3-15 #22  
Well Great Deal! I called them also and they didnt have any more lol they sent them all to you I guess. You use them all? I need 2 of the big ones and 1 of the small one want to sell them if you have any left.
Thanks SAm

I should have some extra but honestly i'll have to find them. I haven't checked to see if they are even still sticky or not but I won't be using them all.

/ terramite 3-15 #23  
ok so haven't found the decals yet, to include any i would need. i'll keep any eye out , i'm sure i'll find them, especially cause i still need them.

on an up and down note, my front tires finally gave out. i was moving a trailer to cut the grass under it and while parked one front tire blew out. it was really dry rotted and they were original by the looks of it.

eastern marine trailer superstore. put trailer tires on it complete with new rims.

/ terramite 3-15 #25  
hi,
Looking for information on terramite 3-15 parts books, service manual and anything else you can share about it.
Just bought one pretty cheap and everything works on it but i want to get parts for it like new pump repair kit tires and more cant find anything on terramite site or web search.
thanks Sam
Hi sampen. i have a copy of the parts catalog for the 3-15 as i have one too. i can mail you a copy if that would help. i am looking for a steering box for mine. let me know if you want the copy. frank

/ terramite 3-15
Hi Hunter655, Sorry so late replying I have parts manuals and some other manuals already, But thanks For replying
Sam

/ terramite 3-15 #27  
Hello everyone,

Anyone have any info on a 1991 T5c? My steering was always hard but yesterday I was moving some snow piles and there was a BANG and it stopped steering almost completely! The steering wheel spins freely and only steers a little at the end of a left or right. Any help is appreciated.

/ terramite 3-15 #28  
Check the machine thoroughly for any broken steering linkage if all are good you probably have a bad adaptor plate. If you do a search here, there are some post about T5's with steering problems. Good luck
Steve

/ terramite 3-15 #29  
I'm going to hijack this thread in hopes someone can help me with an operators and parts manual on the terramite 3-15. Also any info on where to get parts would be great. Thanks in advance!!