Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,921  
Lou,
Been wondering if you fell in the Gulf or something this past week:D
We've missed your outlook on life.
Ron

I been mowing pasture for the last three days.. I still have three more days.. took off today to go to my granddaughter/wife birthday party.. I am thinking they may have some cake and ice cream.. :laughing: Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,924  
Well, animal control must have arrived, because it has already stopped the downpour here.:(

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,925  
Yep! I was just comparing it to "friendly politics" with my tongue-in-cheek. I don't think there is much of either these days. Heck! You and I almost came to blows over taxiing a tail-dragger.;) :laughing:

:p It wasn't taxiing, it was the fact tail dragger pilots don't land on the nose gear. :laughing: Heck, I don't think the tricycle guys CAN taxi a DC-3. :drink:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,927  
1 3/4" in less than an hour!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,928  
I got run off of my tractor by some rain, but it has quit now too. I am hoping for more to fall all day. So, be quiet jinman; or you might jinx us again.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,929  
[/ATTACH]

Not here.. not yet anyway.. Lou

No rain here today. Dew is about dry so ready to mow another 10 acres this afternoon.
Yesterday was dentist day. Only thing I hate worse is Punji stick traps/pits.:eek:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#1,930  
Thanks guys!

Jim, I might loan it to ya, but dont have a trailer big enough to haul all them hoses:shocked:

1/2" here so far in about 20 minutes too!