Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,621  
Dennis, that will teach me to trust Delkus. He said 1"-3", and we got 1-3 tenths.

Jim,
Stretch all that water hose down here and I'll pump up my wasted runoff up to you.:thumbsup: I'm sure my little Honda pump can handle it.:rolleyes: Then again, maybe I'll need to pump and your pump catch it halfway.;)
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,622  
Good news. The road damage does not look near as bad in the daytime dry as it did in the dark with running water and heavy rain. I had made the road wide enough so I can still drive the Prius down on the unwashed side. The rest of the road held up good, I'm not such a bad road builder after all.....:)

Don, you just need a new flux-capacitor and that Prius will fly down that road with it's wheels barely touching. You can tell the guys at the Toyota garage that your buddy Jim suggested the super-deee-lux model of flux capacitor.:D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,623  
I could justify the first $25,000 of fuel is free!!!!!!!

Plus, who'd fight you for a parking spot at the fitness center.
Don't have to park at the far end to avoid a door ding.
Could double as a hunting blind. Ducks, deer, hogs, etc.
Could triple as a wildlife watching blind.
You could pull the trailer with the dozer over to pull out friends who come over and get stuck.
Think of the safety factor if some idiot on Hwy decides to hit you.
Add your own plusses here....

Seriously, the thing is mechanically almost new, and it is in San Antonio. gonna be a great buy for someone. I should buy it for when my 8 year old daughter wants to start driving.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,624  
Don, you just need a new flux-capacitor and that Prius will fly down that road with it's wheels barely touching. You can tell the guys at the Toyota garage that your buddy Jim suggested the super-deee-lux model of flux capacitor.:D

Jim,
I called Scotty and he was pretty sure it was the dilithium crystals were out of phase. That is all.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,625  
Jim,
I walked around the dam today and picked up bottles and paper/foam plates.:mad: But I can not get to the bottles floating around the island:eek:. I do need a jon boat for island mx.:thumbsup:
After my first pond was built, my son gave me a remote controlled PT boat to play with in the pond.;) It lasted two years before water got in the enclosed engine pod:confused3: and corroded it out.:eek: I can't find parts for this foreign boat either.:mur: So it was scrapped.:thumbdown:

So I need a new boat, but not another PT boat.:talktothehand: I need a work:shipcaptain: boat with a salvage crane or loader grapple:cloud9: on a boat to go retrieve the bottles still floating around the island.:cool::cool: That would be a skill I could put on a resume.................can retrieve floating water bottles remotely.:rolleyes:
hugs, Brandi

I think you just need to go to wallyworld, get a blowup round swimming pool, use it as a raft, paddle over and pick it out. And take some pictures of the SS. Minnow while your at it. :)
Might want to wear a lifejacket to cover up in case you spill over and the water is chili.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,626  
The rain has moved off shore,, Just in time to give away 20 lbs of candy.. I was worried for a while thinking I may have to eat it myself.. Candy just don't go well with jalapenos pepper and ice cold beer.. I don't care how you fix it.. soup, bbq, baked or fried,,:) we did get around 5 inches today.. will get the final close up count tomorrow at the land.:thumbsup:. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,627  
The rain has moved off shore,, Just in time to give away 20 lbs of candy.. I was worried for a while thinking I may have to eat it myself.. Candy just don't go well with jalapenos pepper and ice cold beer.. I don't care how you fix it.. soup, bbq, baked or fried,,:) we did get around 5 inches today.. will get the final close up count tomorrow at the land.:thumbsup:. Lou

Lou, just give out Jalapeno's!!:D I say give out what you have on hand, I have a about 2 cartons of unused cigarettes:shocked:??:laughing:

Thats a joke for you PC junkies

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,628  
If Lou is giving out jalapenos, I'm going Trick or Treating at his place! I might have to skip tonight's lessons, :reading: and then drive all night to get back to work tomorrow, but hey, I'm still young enough to make those sort of Road Trips! :D (It's the day after that might do me in!) :zzz:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,629  

Oh Jim.:duh: I think your brain is foggy due to lack of rain.:tragedy: Flux-capacitors allow you to travel to the future, where you can get hover mode installed.;) Before hover mode..............they needed to hit 73.737373 mph before the flux-capacitor kicked in.:mur: I should know:reading:........I've worked:wizard: on one before. ........or was that a gonkulator:hypnodisk::hypnodisk: I worked on?:scratchchin: I forget now.:embarrassed: You know how it is........pilots:airplane::helicopter: call thing-ah-ma-giggys:cuckooclock: different names than what mechanics:wrench: know then as.:twocents:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,630  
Now bindian, a good mechanic knows what thingamajiggy :magician: the pilot means, because they are supposed to read minds! :rotfl: