Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,661  
We got a winner...

Do I get a free bale of hay? :D

I love the costume. Si is hilarious. The episode where he talks to the kids about Vietnam gets me rolling every time. That and "Si-ence Fiction" :laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,665  
A quick 4" RAIN will do this with change left over.
Before Oct. 2011 drought year - After Oct 31 2013

Attachments

• pond2 2011.jpg
    pond2 2011.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 98
  • pond1 2011.jpg
    pond1 2011.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 86
  • pondoct2013.jpg
    pondoct2013.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 99
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,667  
But I can not get to the bottles floating around the island:eek:. I do need a jon boat for island mx.:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi

Or a bridge?
Pic of back pond overflowing this morning.

Attachments

• bridge.jpg
    bridge.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 82
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,668  
I may have been wrong on the candy and beer.. those snickers, the bite size, and beer aren't bad,, My wife got 5 bags of candy,, 4 pounds and 3 1/2 oz.. each.. that's 21 pounds.. where in the heck did all of those kids come from.. She gave away all of it less than a two pounds.. I thinking stick those snickers in a pepper and wrap with bacon and smoke them.. Does anyone have a good recipe on smoked snickers with bacon and peppers if so please post.:). Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,669  
I may have been wrong on the candy and beer.. those snickers, the bite size, and beer aren't bad,, My wife got 5 bags of candy,, 4 pounds and 3 1/2 oz.. each.. that's 21 pounds.. where in the heck did all of those kids come from.. She gave away all of it less than a two pounds.. I thinking stick those snickers in a pepper and wrap with bacon and smoke them.. Does anyone have a good recipe on smoked snickers with bacon and peppers if so please post.:). Lou

Lou--Snickers are easy to smoke......they're just hard to get lit.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,670  
FG,
Yes:rolleyes:, I've seen one of the chapter titles in the course description for piloting 101...........The God Complex, get used to it now.:dance1::cool2:
So what do you do when a God and a Goddess share a cockpit?:confused2:
hugs, Brandi:laughing:

I've never noticed the "God Complex" when dealing with pilots......but then I've only dealt with "Fighter Pilots" LOL. Some seemed to loose the complex when it came time to launch with a pitch black night, 40 knots of wind and rain, and green water breaking over the bow.......where the catapult ends to get them airbourne.

Charlie