Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,981  
It covers the whole screen and have to skip ad,only does it on this thread. We don't do the video game thing. I thought maybe something on my end,thanks guys and gals...

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,982  
It covers the whole screen and have to skip ad,only does it on this thread. We don't do the video game thing. I thought maybe something on my end,thanks guys and gals...

I just started getting those, too. Just recently. Drive's my crazy when I am on the tablet. I cannot skip out of it like I can on the laptop.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,983  
I get it too, full screen. Hit the back button and then click again on your subscribed link.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,984  
Adblock plus is a free download, if you dont have it, it is sure worth it. ITS FREE:thumbsup:

https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox

On another note, 70% chance of rain Friday, so hopefully that rings true (without all the bad weather they got in the Midwest and NE!!!)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,987  
Hey, I know those guys. Isn't that Larry, Curly, and Moe?:laughing: Great picture! Actually, as bald as I am, I might make a perfect Curly.:rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes. I want to keep this thread about Texas Fall/Winter and not my troubles. Of course there is nothing wrong with your good wishes. Those are appreciated. I just want to keep the details in the other thread if possible.:thumbsup:
Of course we are wishing you well. You don't think we are going to miss a reason this good as you getting well for one heckuva party, do you? :D

Now, if all of you :fever: would just get this stuff behind you, and get well, come Springtime, or even early summer, when storm season has mostly passed, we could all have some FUN! And with the amount of booze that will be on hand, I'll bet we can get Lou up here too! :laughing:

If we get the cold and rain they are calling for this weekend, I'll have no excuse to not stay indoors and clean house. :eek: Of course, I've heard those rain predictions before, and seen not a drop. :raindrop: I think jinman always gets my share too! :stirthepot:

I am working on my caffeine rush! 13+ hours at work yesterday, and unable to sleep last night. Have to be out the door for work again soon. Sometimes, my boss thinks that I am this :magician: but I am really this :jester: I will have to hook up with bindian, next time she is on pharmaceuticals, and take some lessons on being the :clown:

If I were this :fortuneteller: I could win the lottery, and spend more time at the airport flying! :airplane:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,988  
I read this thread everyday. Thought we were not going to be able to enjoy Texas hospitality again this year and next. This is just a warning that coming early December, I will be participating in the "Texas Fall/Winter thread!" again. :thumbsup::D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,989  
It is about time for you to head south, isn't it, Ron? Hope you have a nice trip and enjoy the Texas winter.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,990  
I read this thread everyday. Thought we were not going to be able to enjoy Texas hospitality again this year and next. This is just a warning that coming early December, I will be participating in the "Texas Fall/Winter thread!" again. :thumbsup::D

Ron, please don't forget to shut the door behind you and keep that cold air up there...Thank you!