Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#5,901  
90* freak'n degrees:shocked: and windy today HEAT FRONT!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,902  
I have some named Goldfish too! They can be fun, and soothing to watch. It is when I watch the dadgum egrets going after my goldfish that it is no longer relaxing. And WHY are egrets protected anyway. They have overrun the region here!

Oh geez .. We have 2 aquariums .. One sets on the floor with 3 goldfish named "Fish" .. These are simply for Chers house cat to enjoy!!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,903  
You didn't understand girl.. Floyd and Lloyd was the fish for Jose.. (He family ate well).:laughing:. thanks to Floyd then Lloyd.. then some of their cousins,, Caracara Eagle.. National bird of Mexico.. the Mexican Eagle.. I have two to three bleeding pairs every year.. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,904  
You didn't understand girl.. Floyd and Lloyd was the fish for Jose.. (He family ate well).:laughing:. thanks to Floyd then Lloyd.. then some of their cousins,, Caracara Eagle.. National bird of Mexico.. the Mexican Eagle.. I have two to three bleeding pairs every year.. Lou

I hope Jose choked on Floyd and Lloyd then! I like the goldfish to eat the mosquito larva in the water troughs, as well as my garden ponds, but the egrets are a HUGE PIA!!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,905  
one more time Girl.:D. Floyd and Lloyd ate my goldfish.. Jose ate Floyd and Lloyd and their friends.:licking:. Jose or Joseret raised two young Mexican eagles,, they feed them Floyds or Lloyds or what ever is in season.:). Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,907  
He isn't trying to be George Strait. He has the Texas Rad Dirt music sound. Beats the heck out of what is coming out of the so called "country" stations today. Same can be said of Kevin Fowler and some others! And Kevin Fowler is eye candy too!

I only listen to the oldies station now. I don't care for the new stuff either.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,908  
one more time Girl.:D. Floyd and Lloyd ate my goldfish.. Jose ate Floyd and Lloyd and their friends.:licking:. Jose or Joseret raised two young Mexican eagles,, they feed them Floyds or Lloyds or what ever is in season.:). Lou

I think sleep depravation was catching up with me, Lou! I needed to read slower! I guess that Jose did a good deed, and I need to "traffic" a few like him up this way! :laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,909  
I only listen to the oldies station now. I don't care for the new stuff either.
hugs, Brandi

I like a lot of the Texas Red Dirt music! It took a little getting used to, and occasionally, I have a song that I can't listen to, but I can dance to most of it, and relate to the stories behind almost all of it! There is a radio station here that only plays TRDM, and one of their sayings is, "Because country music has gone sissy!" I'll look for a few more of those songs to share here, in time.