Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,131  
Bird, we moved one about five years ago to Cotulla, about a 4-5 hour trip. Put a king size mattress on a lowboy and set the table on it face down. It worked pretty good. Very heavy, just needed about four or five healthy guys to move it.

One of my brothers told he helped a bunch of friends move one in Anchorage years ago, and I have a double door so it could be moved out pretty easily if you had enough people to lift it. But the customary thing, and the way it was delivered here, is to disassemble them and that'll cost about $300-$350.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,132  
OK, fell asleep after eating, woke up to rain:thumbsup: So far .28!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,133  
The cool front just blew in here - 80˚, brrrr.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,134  
Blew in here this morning. I was sweating, tending to horses before daylight, in shorts and a tank top. Just as daylight was breaking, the norther blew in, and temps fell into the 50s. I may be wishing for an electric blanket on the bed, tonight. :laughing:

Raining here now. It's been thundering for a couple of hours, but rain began about 10 minutes ago! I'd run naked through it, but I might freeze! :shocked:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,135  
We have 3/10" total today, but the storm looked like it was building some as it moves southeast. :)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,136  
Bird, we moved one about five years ago to Cotulla, about a 4-5 hour trip. Put a king size mattress on a lowboy and set the table on it face down. It worked pretty good. Very heavy, just needed about four or five healthy guys to move it.

They are not that difficult to take apart? We have moved one 5 times. I take it apart, move it, and hire the pool table guys to put it together and align / level everything.

Rick

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,137  
Raining here now. It's been thundering for a couple of hours, but rain began about 10 minutes ago! I'd run naked through it, but I might freeze! :shocked:

My alternative method worked. I just whistled Singing in The Rain while takin' a shower.;)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,138  
0.3" here, and still raining! :dance1:

That's funny, jinman! We'll make sure you do that again soon!

My ryegrass is up, so this shower should get it going!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,139  
So far .36, I think it is over, but then again, I thought that this morning:confused3:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,140  
Maybe I'm a tiny bit ahead of you. This morning when I got up it was 76 degrees and in the next 4 hours fell to 57 and started raining. We had a pretty heavy downpour, but also brief; only got about .08". Then this evening we had another brief downpour, then a light rain for awhile and I got another .30". So a total of about .38" and it's now 51 degrees. I love it, but I've got a wife and her sister visiting who think it's time to turn on some heat in the house.:confused3::confused3: