Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,833  
   / Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,834  
Have seen limited Cruz sightings (and he's from Houston), and nothing on Cornyn. Awfully quite from these two. My congressman (Farenthold) has also been MIA. But then again, Farenthold is rarely in the news, unless he's doing something stupid.

View attachment 520638

Farenthold, Cornyn and Cruz have been all over the news. Hard to miss them. Cruz is the one most anxious to get in front of the cameras.

TBS

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,835  
Where is cornyn's (little c, not big C) home in Texas? Or has he been in D.C. so long he doesn't have a Texas home?

Senator Cornyn has lived in Austin for years.

I've been in Corpus, Port A, Refugio and surrounding areas all week and only had problems getting gas in Refugio. That was because the stations were hit by wind damage. The ones open had gas. All stations in Corpus I was close to had gas. No problem.

Drive north where there was no damage, flooding or problems at all and started seeing bags on pumps and pumps coned off. If people don't have problems they make some.

TBS

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,837  
Farenthold, Cornyn and Cruz have been all over the news. Hard to miss them. Cruz is the one most anxious to get in front of the cameras.

TBS

Where/which station have you seen Farenthold? I have seen a lot of Al Green and Shiela Jackson Lee. Saw Cruz and Lee the other day.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,838  
Where/which station have you seen Farenthold? I have seen a lot of Al Green and Shiela Jackson Lee. Saw Cruz and Lee the other day.

Please take the political crap (and SJL & AG) back to to "Friendly Politics" as it's not welcome here!

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,839  
Please take the political crap (and SJL & AG) back to to "Friendly Politics" as it's not welcome here!
Rick,
Mentioning seeing our congress critters here is not "political crap". Just a headsup about who is helping out in the aftermath of Harvey. Asking a question about a congress critter is not "political crap" either. Talking politics would be "political crap".
hugs, Brandi