Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,972  
GateBuilders.jpegL-R ...Kyle, Harvey, txdon, mikim, bindian, and sitting jinman

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,973  
yeah -- Glenda had the ipad upside down when she took the pic and Harvey posted it as is.....oops.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread
#4,974  
Looks like jinman has the best deal; a plate full of groceries and a Shiner Bock.:laughing:

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,975  
DSCN0243.jpgDSCN0244.jpgDSCN0245.jpgIf you look closer Bird you'll see a shiner in my hand as well. The reason Jim's eating alone is - he & Kathy were late and the rest of us were done.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,976  
Oh my gosh Sixdogs. I was crying a third of the way through that video. That's ones a keeper!:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi
Dogs are never gone but remain a part of our fabric forever.

For those who forgot, here's the Twilight Zone clip about a dog trying to get into heaven.
Spoiler alert...He makes it.

qZIheHuk 084 The Hunt - YouTube

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,977  
I want to think all Y'all I got to meet today. The food was great and the company even greater. The middle photo in Mike's post is of me with my daughter Rebecca on the couch, and my Grand daughter on the floor. Behind us is Glenda.

I'll try to stop back by there, on the way home Sunday from my daughter's house, to make sure they are making progress.
hugs, Brandi

View attachment 380136View attachment 380137View attachment 380138If you look closer Bird you'll see a shiner in my hand as well. The reason Jim's eating alone is - he & Kathy were late and the rest of us were done.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,978  
I want to think all Y'all I got to meet today. The food was great and the company even greater. The middle photo in Mike's post is of me with my daughter Rebecca on the couch, and my Grand daughter on the floor. Behind us is Glenda.

I'll try to stop back by there, on the way home Sunday from my daughter's house, to make sure they are making progress.
hugs, Brandi
I will have to stop by and check on the gate in December.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,979  
Looks like a good time was had by all. We that had to stay home this weekend and miss all the fun are a little green. Post more pictures if you have them.

Charlie

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #4,980  
It was a great time seeing everyone again and Mikim and his wife are 2nd to none when it comes to hosting. Y'all really have a beautiful place and home. Very well thought out.

My little boy had a great time too (playing with your grandson).

Great folks, great conversation, great food.

Folks, I will tell you that you would have a hard time finding a nicer group of people.