The B3030 finally landed on the Ponderosa

/ The B3030 finally landed on the Ponderosa #13  
congrats on your purchase, looks great.

safety police would have a heyday with your chainsaw pic! :)

At least I wear safety boots with my shorts!!
Nice setup!!:thumbsup:

/ The B3030 finally landed on the Ponderosa #14  
Congratulations on your new tractor.

Congratulations on your new tractor. I have absolutely no need for a back hoe, but every time I see one I want it. Enjoy:thumbsup:

I'm with TripleR - don't really need a backhoe but sure do want one. Very nice set up. Congratulations and good luck with it. Is that your B21/26 behind it?

I said the same thing a few hundred times and even asked for input from members on the forum of what uses there are for a BH to justify one. No input was rec'd. Could never see a reason to have one at home. Few months ago I traded my B3200 to a BX25 to use at my business since I have 6 septic tanks. BX25 with no mower is still at my home and I have put 50 hours on it which usually took me a year to do with other tractors. Over half of my 50 hours is with BH. One day I'm going to list what I have done with the BH that I never had a use for before I got it.:) May even include some pictures.

/ The B3030 finally landed on the Ponderosa #15  
Congratulations on your new tractor.

I said the same thing a few hundred times and even asked for input from members on the forum of what uses there are for a BH to justify one. No input was rec'd. Could never see a reason to have one at home. Few months ago I traded my B3200 to a BX25 to use at my business since I have 6 septic tanks. BX25 with no mower is still at my home and I have put 50 hours on it which usually took me a year to do with other tractors. Over half of my 50 hours is with BH. One day I'm going to list what I have done with the BH that I never had a use for before I got it.:) May even include some pictures.

I have a full size back hoe that no longer runs due to not being used and the last time I "needed" a back hoe, I just used this then it sat around for a week before we took it back and didn't get used again; still like the darned things though.

/ The B3030 finally landed on the Ponderosa #16  
When I think of the Ponderosa, I don't think of Oakland, MI. As a matter of fact when I see your property in your pictures, I don't think of Oakland, MI. I guess I have never been to Oakland.

In any event, it looks like a nice rig.

/ The B3030 finally landed on the Ponderosa
When I think of the Ponderosa, I don't think of Oakland, MI. As a matter of fact when I see your property in your pictures, I don't think of Oakland, MI. I guess I have never been to Oakland.

In any event, it looks like a nice rig.

I can understand that, folks up north often have that assumption. Oakland is not Detroit nor is it SE Michigan. We have 20 acres adjacent to Bald Mountain loaded with turkeys, deer, coyotes, fox, but no bears that I've seen. We are so rural that our street is a dirt road and is private.