The Behavior Panel anybody watch these guys?

/ The Behavior Panel anybody watch these guys? #1  

cqaigy2

Tractor
PT 422
Here's the last one She Claims She's INNOCENT! Zahra Baker's Killer Body Language Breakdown

I find it pretty interesting.

Here is a description of their youtube channel.

DescriptionScott Rouse, Mark Bowden, Chase Hughes, and Greg Hartley are the world's top body language and behavior experts. Together as The Behavior Panel they analyze body language and human behavior in videos of public interest. They are a non-partisan team, looking to educate and entertain you with their interest and expertise in communication, body language, deception detection, interrogation, and resistance to interrogation.

/ The Behavior Panel anybody watch these guys? #2  
No, but now it looks interesting, so that's another one I'll have to try. Thanks. 😂

/ The Behavior Panel anybody watch these guys? #4  
Here's the last one She Claims She's INNOCENT! Zahra Baker's Killer Body Language Breakdown

I find it pretty interesting.

Here is a description of their youtube channel.

DescriptionScott Rouse, Mark Bowden, Chase Hughes, and Greg Hartley are the world's top body language and behavior experts. Together as The Behavior Panel they analyze body language and human behavior in videos of public interest. They are a non-partisan team, looking to educate and entertain you with their interest and expertise in communication, body language, deception detection, interrogation, and resistance to interrogation.
I watched it and it was very interesting.

/ The Behavior Panel anybody watch these guys?
Ha, the black rabbit hole of Youtube.

I've watched these and have come to the conclusion that i can't spot any of the tells these guys are talking about. Maybe im too trusting. :unsure:

/ The Behavior Panel anybody watch these guys? #6  
Ha, the black rabbit hole of Youtube.

I've watched these and have come to the conclusion that i can't spot any of the tells these guys are talking about. Maybe im too trusting. :unsure:
Us humans do use body and facial language but regular people see and use it, but can't say what its called.

/ The Behavior Panel anybody watch these guys?
Us humans do use body and facial language but regular people see and use it, but can't say what its called.
True, cause while im watching these, i'll think, man that person is lying. And the panel with agree, but their ability to break down the behavioral changes that indicate, to them, is pretty interesting.