The days really are going by faster!!!!

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #31  

ljjhouser

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L4701
I guess if you measure your life in milliseconds, you would have noticed the loss. It may have left you feeling lost. 1.59 ms.

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #32  

IndyJay

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK4510MS w/Loader, Grapple Prev: Massey 1250
by poring a water bottle in the ocean do we increase its content ?
Depends on who you ask.
The inconvenient truth of the matter is that if it is a bottle of WARM water then it might cause the ocean levels to rise enough that NYC will be under water. In about 20 years if recollection serves me. :unsure:

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #34  

Rockbadchild

Platinum Member
Tractor
2076E Massey Ferguson
Depends on who you ask.
The inconvenient truth of the matter is that if it is a bottle of WARM water then it might cause the ocean levels to rise enough that NYC will be under water. In about 20 years if recollection serves me. :unsure:
If I recall correctly they said that 20 years ago ... don't give me wrong the ocean are rising but north America is rising quicker ...no offence but I think your notion of perspective is lacking in this subject...

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #37  

Larry Caldwell

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota l3130
I wonder what modern people did to cause it? Probably need a commission to study it.
The mountain glaciers are melting and the water is returning to sea level. Just like a skater pulling their arms in during a twirl, the redistribution of mass makes things spin faster.

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #38  

IndyJay

Veteran Member
Tractor
If I recall correctly they said that 20 years ago ... don't give me wrong the ocean are rising but north America is rising quicker ...no offence but I think your notion of perspective is lacking in this subject...
:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #39  

IndyJay

Veteran Member
Tractor
The mountain glaciers are melting and the water is returning to sea level. Just like a skater pulling their arms in during a twirl, the redistribution of mass makes things spin faster.
I thought it was the redistribution of wealth that made things spin faster...

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #40  

scaredychicken

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 160 (1988), Arctic Cat 400 ATV (2006), Kubota BX23S (2018), Jacobsen Super Chief 1450 (1969), Cub Cadet RZT S50 zero turn mower (2012) pending
I bought a red / black sign once, that I displayed in my Probation / Parole / Bail office. It simply said KEEP OFF GRASS, most of the clients didn't get it, some laughed... It was on the bulletin board above my desk for over 25 years :)