The days really are going by faster!!!!

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #11  
My wife and I were just discussing that on our evening walk a couple days ago. It’s already August! 🙃
Amazing just how fast the months go by now, isn't it?

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #12  
It is the fact that we are bringing up all that oil, from underground, and then burning it into the atmosphere. Thus, the mass-distribution change inside the earth makes it spin faster as we extract and burn off things near the relative surface of the planet.
Also consider the deforestation... it cuts down on wind resistance allowing the world to spin faster. 🤪

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #13  
   / The days really are going by faster!!!! #14  
9B73CA21-7A80-4C79-81EB-B5D27D9DAD59.jpeg

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #15  
It is the fact that we are bringing up all that oil, from underground, and then burning it into the atmosphere. Thus, the mass-distribution change inside the earth makes it spin faster as we extract and burn off things near the relative surface of the planet.
and that a fact ehn ?? you mean just saying it's a fact makes it one....

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #18  
I think the days are shorter when you get older because you forget a lot of what you did during the day plus not as many things get done. The months and years are shorter because I can't remember what happened then. It's like they didn't exist. Now ...... what were we talking about?