The GOAT retires !!?!

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
Tom Brady announces his retirement from the NFL today?

He was the fiercest competitor of my lifetime.
Edit: I put a ? In title in case its not true.

Last edited:
   / The GOAT retires !!?! #2  
He tried to get in the SB one more time. To come back against the Rams, what 27-3 and tie. The the Rams had enough time to make that Hail Mary pass pay off.

Not being in the game will not sit well with him. I suspect some position for him to be around the NFL in the future.

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #3  
Wonder if Gronk will hang the helmet as well.

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #5  
Wonder if Gronk will hang the helmet as well.
I was thinking the same thing. Do you suppose they talked it over before TB made his announcement?

/ The GOAT retires !!?!
I think he had and opportunity to go to San Fran, for just one year next year, to try to wind a SB for them.
I guess he figures this is the end?

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #7  
Tom Brady announces his retirement from the NFL today.
He was the fiercest competitor of my lifetime.
I didn't see that. Kinda surprised. But he retired from playing. The NFL is his life and he, I am certain, will still be involved in some aspect of professional play, coaching, or sports casting. He will be missed on the field.

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #8  
I was thinking the same thing. Do you suppose they talked it over before TB made his announcement?
I have feeling they did.

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #9  
not a big fan at all.
He went downhill rapidly from the football deflating stunt.

Last couple games he wasnt a happy camper. Yelling at the team members. Not hitting his targets, And the unsportsman like conduct. Last game showed true colors...