The high cost of cutting grass

/ The high cost of cutting grass #102  
That’s what Australian shepherds and border collies are for. My sons raised 4H lambs and our Australian shepherd used to herd the lambs and chase the coyotes.
Our Border Collie wouldn't take on coyotes. I would go with a Great Pyreneese. Our German Shepherd and our large mix breed keep the coyotes away pretty well but the dogs might eat a lamb if given the chance.

Kevin

/ The high cost of cutting grass #103  
Our Border Collie wouldn't take on coyotes. I would go with a Great Pyreneese. Our German Shepherd and our large mix breed keep the coyotes away pretty well but the dogs might eat a lamb if given the chance.

Kevin
Great Pyreneese bark all day long. The Australian shepherd will chase coyotes and not be a nuisance.

/ The high cost of cutting grass #104  
It is political, but it’s also factual.
You just admitted in post #99 that you were wrong. I guess I'm confused. You also admitted that you posted something political that is a violation of this site. I guess you're special.

/ The high cost of cutting grass #105  
You just admitted in post #99 that you were wrong. I guess I'm confused. You also admitted that you posted something political that is a violation of this site. I guess you're special.
I was wrong about the date of the bill’s passage. Wow. Such a mistake. The fact is the bill permitted exports and it is Congress’s doing. I did not get into denigrating a political party or expressing political opinions; just stating facts.

/ The high cost of cutting grass #106  
Easy to spend over $5...

I had unexpected trip and filled up at a Shell and paid $5.29 for regular with credit.

Some stations are heading to &
$6 for premium with credit card...

Remember when pumps couldn't go higher than 99.9 a gallon so they switched to Liter pricing...

LOL - we left 99.9 per liter long ago! (Hitting about $1.60 right now.)

/ The high cost of cutting grass #107  
Speaking of gas prices, why do they keep using the .9 cents as in $2.39.9? It had it's purpose back in 1932 when the federal tax was instituted. 9 tenths of a cent was significant when a gallon of gas cost a few pennies but now it's just ridiculous.

There is a lot on the web about it but no one seems to want to change it.

Sure, $239.9 looks better to consumers than $240 but are we really that stupid? It would be quickly forgotten if the practice was eliminated.

/ The high cost of cutting grass
I remember when gas cost 18 cents a gallon on the farm delivered.... It just hit 3.90 here in Pa. and will go a lot higher, it won't be funny then will it..... Jim

/ The high cost of cutting grass
Diesel now over 5.00 a gallon and gas up to 4.18...... and expected to go higher..... not a joke anymore..... Jim