The Log house Project begins........

/ The Log house Project begins........ #1,362  
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj141/motorseven/Log%20House/Showerpan001.jpg[/IMG]

Showerpan002.jpg

Showerpan003.jpg

So beautiful. Great work; you will enjoy that for years.

/ The Log house Project begins........ #1,363  
MotorSeven said:
So. Obed, what did you decide on the railing? After watching your little girl I'm thinking something along the lines of a batting cage:D Ain't no moss growing on her!
Rick,
The verdict is still out on that one. I'm concerned that our girl might climb over the horizontal cable railing if we install it. You are right; she doesn't stay in one place long. She is always moving. Sometimes she will sit in one place to look at a book but that's about the only time.

I've almost finished the porch and deck decking so we need to decide on the railing asap.
Obed

/ The Log house Project begins........
#1,364  
My backhoe guy arrived yesterday and started digging the septic:
Septictankandfeildline004.jpg

He made me very nervous ptuuing his rear tire righ on the edge of a 70 degree slope:
Septictankandfeildline001.jpg

Septictankandfeildline005.jpg

#1,365  
Then the 1,000 gal tank arrived right on time:
Septictankandfeildline007.jpg

Septictankandfeildline009.jpg

and it's set:
Septictankandfeildline010.jpg

#1,366  
and more digging commenced :
Septictankandfeildline021.jpg

My permit only requires a 750 gal tank & 220' of drain field. I bumped it to a 1,000 gal tank and 280' of line:
Septictankandfeildline022.jpg

While they were busy I finished most of the bathroom, setting the toilet and hooking up drains & lines:
Septictankandfeildline012.jpg

#1,368  
Then I hung the firs ceiling fan in the master bedroom:
Septictankandfeildline020.jpg

And the Fisherman's porch lights:
Septictankandfeildline018.jpg

So it was a productive two days.....SO CANADA>>>how's it look??(my wife is home in Manitoba on "holiday"):grumpy:

/ The Log house Project begins........ #1,369  
This can't be said enough: Your entire house is a work of art. Every new component that you introduce supports the conclusion that this masterpiece is a culmination of a lifetime of planning preparation and acquired skill.

Well done.

/ The Log house Project begins........ #1,370  
This can't be said enough: Your entire house is a work of art. Every new component that you introduce supports the conclusion that this masterpiece is a culmination of a lifetime of planning preparation and acquired skill.

Well done.

Very well said....and I agree, a work of art, love, attention to detail, planing...etc...Something to really be proud of and one of a kind.