The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #31  
Forklift. I have a smallish 5k 3stage CAT forklift. Won't ever be without one.

That small crane I mentioned earlier has a 3-stage Cascade forklift in the front (Unimog HMMH). With 4WD and lockers it is quite useful. But I use pallet forks on the tractors far more often.

Fourth is yet to come, but I'm sure noticing that the 4 post lift got mentioned so often.
BTW, how many lifts are outside? I don't have an inside space for that.
Mine is a cheap one, and not supposed to be outside, but after covering the motor and fluid container to keep water and UV from destroying them, it works great after about 10 years.

I do spray a little lube on things every two years or so. But it's not all that useful during the winter when covered with two feet of snow. Of course, it's black so if I want to use it just shovel some of the snow off of the runners and the sun does the rest.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #33  
A reciprocating saw ("sawzall"). I use it so often that I truly wonder why I "didn't buy sooner".

Seeing as I'm 'dedicated' to Makita, that's the one that I purchased. A heavy (weight-wise) one IOT let the tool do the work.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #35  
Wow, great thread!

My list is very similar to others...Mini Excavator, tractor with FEL, 18v grease gun, 18v air compressor.

Oscillating saw, pocket folding utility knife, four way screwdriver with the bits that flip around, Construction Master Pro calculator, Grip6 belt...
Oh, yes, I forgot about my cordless air compressor. My wife also loves it and airs up her own car tires, and helped me air up all of the tires in the barn this year. I wouldn't be without one now.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #36  
QA loader option + Loader forks. I use them more than a bucket now.
Yep, forgot to list the forks on my list. Can't imagine life without them! Thinking about getting another set for the skid steer...

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #38  
Man, I have so many things that I consider absolutely essential now. But I’m going to say three things I wish I would have gotten sooner than I did…because I can.

Good pressure washer
Welder
Good air compressor

Told my daughter the other day my wedding gift will probably be a air compressor if her husband doesn’t have one.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #39  
A lathe- I use that thing all the time

eisenlathe.jpg