The Resting Place.

/ The Resting Place. #1,031  
I must be old then since I remember him from "The Jerk" as the sniper. "Die gas pumper", lol.
Now that you mention it, yeah... I remember. But that's like 40+ years ago, and I probably saw the movie only once or twice. But when you say the name, the character I remember first is the old man in the Kranks, a movie played on TV so many times every December that you can't help but see it a few times.

/ The Resting Place. #1,034  
Apparently from a simple slip and fall. I know of four that have died from a fall in the past year. Be careful as you get older.
Yeah, I read that.

I know two folks that died as results of head injuries from falling down steps. :(

/ The Resting Place. #1,035  
I know two folks that died as results of head injuries from falling down steps. :(
You don't even have to be old! Almost killed myself, taking a trip down a long and steep flight of stairs the wrong way, when I was about 24 years old. Fresh socks on polished hardwood, with one hand full of dirty dishes and a squirming dog tucked under the other arm, is apparently not recommended.

/ The Resting Place. #1,036  
A friend of ours fell off a small step ladder in his garage at age 50, landing on his head and.... you know the rest.

/ The Resting Place. #1,039  
Stairs, Steps, Ladders in no particular order are said to be leading cause of injury around the home or maybe just say falls?

/ The Resting Place. #1,040  
I try and make it a point to always use handrails on stairs for the past several years. The two people I knew that died from falls on stairs, one broke her neck and died instantly, the other hit his head and took months before he passed from the head injuries. :confused: