The Resting Place.

/ The Resting Place. #581  
I just heard. Saw him once, liked most of his music

/ The Resting Place. #582  
When I was sailing his music was popular among the group…

/ The Resting Place. #583  
I always liked the Jimmy Buffett Alan Jackson 5 o'clock song

What time zone am on? What country am I in?
It doesn't matter, it's five o'clock somewhere.
It's always on five in Margaritaville, come to think of it.

/ The Resting Place. #584  
Never liked his music or understood the whole parrot head thing, but you can't deny the guy was a legend in his time, and will be missed by many.

/ The Resting Place. #586  
I saw that this morning, I have never watched a Harry Potter movie, really have no idea what that whole thing is about

/ The Resting Place. #587  
I saw that this morning, I have never watched a Harry Potter movie, really have no idea what that whole thing is about
Ditto. I was kind of hoping one of my kids would get into it, so I'd have a chance to follow along, but alas neither had any interest. The way people fawn over all things Harry Potter makes me think I must be missing something good. :D

/ The Resting Place. #588  
A couple of my kids were into it, they bought the books so I read them at that time.
I have also seen many of the movies when they came out for free,
haven't paid for any of them.
It is entertaining most of the time.

/ The Resting Place. #589  
I dunno, kind of reminds me of Pinocchio, or such, which I have never had any interest in

/ The Resting Place. #590  
We watched them all with our kids over the years. What's really interesting is after you watch the last one, go back and watch the first. It's amazing how young the actors were in the first one. You forget that over the years.