The Sky is Falling

/ The Sky is Falling #42  
I heard on the Internet that China tried to bomb the Arabian Peninsula but their rocket navigation system failed...

/ The Sky is Falling #44  
Sooner or later, if the keep launching this type of rocket, they are going to loose on the gamble. Hopefully when they do it will come back down on them instead of someone else.

/ The Sky is Falling #45  
They already did. The prior one that lost deorbiting control landed in (on?) the Ivory Coast.

The long March 5B has had seven launches, one total failure, and two out of control boosters. (according to Wikipedia)

/ The Sky is Falling #46  
Sooner or later, if the keep launching this type of rocket, they are going to loose on the gamble. Hopefully when they do it will come back down on them instead of someone else.
As I recall, I read something a few years ago that there are several rocket launch sites in China where, after launching the rockets, the first stage falls back to earth within China. There was considerable damage.

Unfortunately, I have had no success searching for it because all of the current Chinese rocket issues of the day have buried it.

/ The Sky is Falling #47  
Another launch is scheduled soon, the Tianzhou 2 resupply ship to dock with the Chinese space station. The automated cargo craft will be the first resupply freighter for the Chinese space station.

Agreed the luck will run out eventually on these non timed or guided de orbits.