The things you see....

/ The things you see.... #1  

RDrancher

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland
And I worry about running legal. :rolleyes: Note the trailer license plate on the hoe.

Free12.jpg

With just the hoe bucket holding it on the trailer (no chains :eek:), he headed out to the highway and down the road. There are a couple more photos of these wizards on my photo thread.

/ The things you see.... #2  
WOW!!! That's just crazy! And probably illegal???

/ The things you see.... #3  
Looks like some of the stuff that goes on around this part of the world. Here if it's a dirt road anything goes and I mean anything. Gets a little better when they hit the pavement but not by much.

/ The things you see.... #4  
Dirt road rules are not the same!:laughing: Dirt roads, God love em!

/ The things you see.... #5  
Same here, you see some crazy things from time to time. The other day I passed a mini van towing another mini van down Interstate 79S at 70mph (in the fast lane none the less) with a 6 foot rope holding them together. No idea how the second nitwit was planning to stop in time if the "tow" vehicle hit the brakes.... I knew I wanted to get a long ways from them

/ The things you see.... #8  
Why even bother with the trailer? I think you could flat tow the hoe just as easily without rusk of damage to the trailer which looks over loaded. Better yet just drive the hoe!