The wait is over! 110TLB

/ The wait is over! 110TLB #1  

MACDABS

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 110TLB
I finally have my 110 TLB ! The weather has been terrible in Pa and they droped my machine and loaded my 4310 trade thursday. I washed it yesterday , first impression AWSOME! :) The 48 hoe on my 4310 is not even in the same league as the 110 TLB .The fit ,finish and overall construction is very solid for some serious digging! The size is going to take some getting use to . I could move my 4310 around in some tight spaces with the 60" bucket, the 72'' 110TLB with hoe is a good bit longer.
I remember when I fisrt got my 4310 I thought it was to big, kinda like going from a small pickup to a F350 then you never look back.
It rained yesterday and Sunday is family day, I will try to post a pick later today if my wife lets me sneek up to my shop 4 miles from my home.

My 110TLB will not fit in my home garage.:(
8ft. doors , and a 8'8'' height of the 110 TLB will not work to well. I guess it is time to build a dream shop! :)

/ The wait is over! 110TLB #2  
The wait must have killed you. I can't wait to see pics. I'm wanting a 110 myself but can't justify it right now but as soon as I can I'm getting one.

Matt T.:D

/ The wait is over! 110TLB #3  
what did you get on your 4310 trade? Ive been wanting to trade my 4510 (no backhoe) for a 110.

/ The wait is over! 110TLB
ktm250rider said:
what did you get on your 4310 trade? Ive been wanting to trade my 4510 (no backhoe) for a 110.
I traded my 4310, forks, 48 hoe,430 loader for the 110TLB with rear hydraulics,work lights,top-n-tilt,front hydraulics,72 hd bucket . 42'' worksite pro forks. $18,100.00 plus pa sales tax. The machine was about 48k list with the options.

Macdabs

/ The wait is over! 110TLB #5  
My 110TLB will not fit in my home garage.

I built my garage with a 10 ft door, specifically to give my 110 room to get in.

Then yesterday I looked at the specs on the Kubota M59 and it has a transport height of 123". I guess I just have to keep the 110.

/ The wait is over! 110TLB #6  
I just read the specs on this machine.
Are you using it strictly for your 20 acres...or is it for a business?

I also see the 110 has a rear PTO. Can the backhoe be removed? Or the loader?
Just curious...

/ The wait is over! 110TLB #7  
CurlyDave said:
My 110TLB will not fit in my home garage.

I built my garage with a 10 ft door, specifically to give my 110 room to get in.

Then yesterday I looked at the specs on the Kubota M59 and it has a transport height of 123". I guess I just have to keep the 110.

The L-39 will out trench a 110 any day of the week, why go to such a large machine as the M-59?

It's way out of your league!

RoyJackson said:
I just read the specs on this machine.
Are you using it strictly for your 20 acres...or is it for a business?

I also see the 110 has a rear PTO. Can the backhoe be removed? Or the loader?
Just curious...
I started to use my 4310 for work a lot, I sub out to full time excavators but need a machine to unload trucks and equipment , and communication site finish work . But the hoe can be removed for my chipper and rear blade to clean my driveway at my house..
The machine is overkill for my property but my 4310 was not large enough to build tower sections or lift skids of steel and hardware at work. I would of love to keep both, but two machines 1/2 doz cars 20 fleet vehicles and the people portion of any small business is enough for me.

Macdabs

art said:
The L-39 will out trench a 110 any day of the week, why go to such a large machine as the M-59?

It's way out of your league!
Our local gas company was digging the other day next door in frozen ground and made the comment he could have never dug the trench with the L-39s they used before. He was using a 110 TLB! :)

Macdabs

/ The wait is over! 110TLB #10  
Congrats on an impressive machine. Can we expect pictures? You should know by now that is part of the new tractor experience.

Can you lower the boom to bring it in and raise it once you are inside?