The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!
#3,601  
In this video clip, Peanut just got his hair combed a little, which, looking back, is kinda funny, but also a friendly reminder that the "safe space" may be farther away than you think when tractors are involved... Especially when Ted's in the pilot's seat. Follow us for more safety tips. :)
Travis

FULL Wicked Grapple Lineup: Everything Attachments Wicked Root Grapples

Join us in the EA Channel Group

#3,602  
The Wickeder lid, which is standard on our Wicked 55 and Wicked 60 root rake grapples, has a serrated horizontal channel spanning entirely across the leading portion of the lid, which greatly increases the lid's ability to rake loose material into a pile, or groom and smooth soil for seeding. Raking backwards, even if it is loose material, is something that most other manufacturers do not recommend, which totally defeats a valuable feature in which a true root rake grapple is designed for. WICKED is a TRUE root rake grapple.

Another unique aspect of Wickedness!
Travis

20220125_112004s.jpg

IMG_20220601_130115_136s.jpg

#3,603  
You see, the key to maximum lift ability isn't only having a grapple that's lightweight. Check out how incredibly close the grapple and load is tucked, in relation to the loader pivot pins. We understand the assignment.
Travis

This is a subcompact GC Massey with a Wicked 55 Grapple.

MasseyGC2s.jpg

#3,605  
Wow. The improvements we've made over the years are impressive, especially when you put them side by side!!

Wicked 55 is one NASTY Grapple.

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #3,606  
Ted, Good to see you on here. I am not here much. I do chat with Travis time to time. I purchased a 6' dual lid from you years ago. I had it on a Mahindra 2538. It worked great. I then purchased a Mahindra 2655. It still worked great. I then put it on an SVL 65. No problems so I purchased a Case 75C. Still no problems. I now use is on my SVL 75-2 with not issues. I have had it on my Case 120C. When I kill this thing I will send you pics. It may be a while.