THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT TRY WHILE OPERATING AN EXCAVATOR

/ THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT TRY WHILE OPERATING AN EXCAVATOR #21  
White shirt guy made it to shore...

I like about 5 seconds later when the little kid walks in front of the camera and a guy shoves him out of the way.... :laughing:

/ THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT TRY WHILE OPERATING AN EXCAVATOR #22  
White shirt guy made it to shore...

I like about 5 seconds later when the little kid walks in front of the camera and a guy shoves him out of the way.... :laughing:

Well hey, it is not every day you some some idiots sink a boat AND an excavator. "film at 11:00!"

/ THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT TRY WHILE OPERATING AN EXCAVATOR #23  
Well hey, it is not every day you some some idiots sink a boat AND an excavator. "film at 11:00!"

Very true! :laughing: Can't blame him at all. :)

We have an interurban train here called the South Shore. Runs between South Bend and Chicago. The track used to go right down the center of the street for a couple miles from the city limits right into downtown South Bend. It would often hit cars. It would often derail. And a couple times it crashed through the freight station that sat perpendicular across the end of the line. Pretty much every time it crashed, my dad would pile us in the car and we'd go gawk and take pictures (as long as the bodies were removed! :eek:). Anyhow, fast forward 30 years and I live about 1/4 mile from the tracks outside of town, right where it goes from 70mph down to 10mph on a curve that enters town. Several years ago the train tipped over on that curve and sat down nicely on its side in the bushes. Guess what? I grabbed the kids, we walked down there, we gawked and took pictures! :laughing:

/ THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT TRY WHILE OPERATING AN EXCAVATOR #24  
A classic recovery effort:

Bruce

/ THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT TRY WHILE OPERATING AN EXCAVATOR #25  
Nicely done. I wonder if the operator still has a job?