Loader Think you have a lot of snow?

/ Think you have a lot of snow?
Yup. I'll build a dormer when replacing that board. We just purchased the place last summer. Kind of surprised the PO wouldn't have done. Regardless another project for the summer.

/ Think you have a lot of snow? #12  
i bet that made quite a racket when it slide.
i saw the video of folks living in alaska on that show "alaska railroad"
their house had about 4' of snow and they sent somebody up to push it off,
didn't take long and down it came. the woman inside said a bookshelf fell
off the wall it shook the whole place!
glad it came down before breaking anything else!

Good Mornin Dutch,
You should have told a5t1 how much faster he could of gotten his tractor back into the barn with one of your snow throwers !;):)

I have a 5' snowblower that has been modified to work with a polaris ranger. The setup was sitting in the barn. :)

/ Think you have a lot of snow? #14  
:
I have a 5' snowblower that has been modified to work with a polaris ranger. The setup was sitting in the barn. :)

Good Mornin a5t1,
OPPS ! :) Thanks for getting that straight for me ! ;)

I'm not sure that the 29 hp TYM would have had enough to cut through the 10' high banks.... :)

/ Think you have a lot of snow? #16  
good morning Scotty!
yea, they work well, but in that heavy compressed snow that slid off the roof it would
be a challenge unless he had big HP and a big blower.
not that we couldn't supply him with one, say a 6170R tractor with front hitch and 96" double
auger blower!
they say sun and 50's today, it might actually feel like spring around here! it just won't look like
it for a while yet with all the snow left. although a couple days like this, and more rain later in the
week outta take it's toll on most of the snow, and put some more water in my basement!

/ Think you have a lot of snow? #17  
Must be one tuff old barn to hold that much snow on it's roof.

/ Think you have a lot of snow? #18  
Father od friend of mine parked his new car by a three story building. He just left the car when snow slid from the roof and flatened the car that the engine and seats were "inprinted" in the hood and roof sheetmetal.

/ Think you have a lot of snow? #19  
Father od friend of mine parked his new car by a three story building. He just left the car when snow slid from the roof and flatened the car that the engine and seats were "inprinted" in the hood and roof sheetmetal.

/ Think you have a lot of snow? #20  
Here in northern Maine we have had 141 inches thus far , the most in 50 years . Not only that but we have had the coldest March in the last 75 years . I have dealt with this snow for 25 years with over 700 ft. of drive plus parking areas in my presant location with no cab , loader and a rear blower and that is long enough . I just ordered a kubota b2650 with cab and front blower for the rest of my years ( 73 in a couple weeks ) . It sure will seem nice to be out there in a warm cab next year , getting seat time on a tractor never gets old . Sure glad no one got hurt , you just never know when something like that will happen .