Think you know Afirca? take the quiz

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #21  
76%. I guessed. A lot. Sheer dumb luck more than knowledge.

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #22  
I was expecting something about A FIR in CAlifornia.

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #23  
76%. I guessed. A lot. Sheer dumb luck more than knowledge.

Same here. I don't, however, plan on applying for citizenship in any of those countries any time soon.

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #24  
I would much rather take a quiz on the USA if someone would make up one. Just to see how much I know about where I live. I would about guess 75% of the people couldn't pass it.

Yeah, two thirds are idiots...

floyd-r-turbo.jpg

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #26  
I got 81% but Geography was my favorite subject in school. I was encouraged when I was 6 years old and my uncle gave me a lifetime subscription to National Geographic magazine which I used to read from cover to cover and study the maps.

However, those maps are so outdated nowadays that I don't think they have 5% of the country names right.

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #27  
I got 81% but Geography was my favorite subject in school. I was encouraged when I was 6 years old and my uncle gave me a lifetime subscription to National Geographic magazine which I used to read from cover to cover and study the maps.

However, those maps are so outdated nowadays that I don't think they have 5% of the country names right.

I get a subscription every year for Christmas since I got married back in '85. My dad started taking it just after WWII. When he got cancer, we changed his mailing address to my house so I'd get his mail while he was in the nursing home/hospital. Somehow NG got our accounts mixed up and combined, as we have a very unique last name. Anyhow, I was born in the 60s but have been a "Valuable Member" of NG since '48! :laughing:

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #29  
Methinks it would be interesting to see how a quiz about America would fare here...from what I hear...most immigrants that have gone through the legal process to become citizens know more about America than a large portion of us do not or take for granted...

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #30  
The White House!

Wasn't the White House still in the planting Stage?

My time line should maybe be expanded to 1200's to 1600 's. Cause things did carry on for a few years.