Thinking about a 100% custom trailer idea for my construction company

/ Thinking about a 100% custom trailer idea for my construction company #11  
Why come (southern dialect) you can't make I holder 4' in depth and however long you need. Then set them off onto the ground for loading and unloading. Another reason for a skid steer. Then you can set the frame of forms closer to where you be working. Also you can just buy a regular trailer or use one you have. I dont see why an over the wheel goose necker won't do just fine fer dat. Steel is high now days plus it's expensive and costs a lot. But people needing money and can find trailer deals.

/ Thinking about a 100% custom trailer idea for my construction company
I load cages of panels onto trailers in the yard with a big skid steer and have a boom truck to unload cages on jobsites, but half the time (or more), the jobs are either not big enough to warrant the boom truck or the site makes it not worth the effort to use the truck.

So that means you're climbing onto the trailer and walking a panel off it about 80 times...and then doing the same thing in reverse at the end of the job. Just walking up to the trailer and putting it on and then walking away would be faster and easier.

Attachments

• IMG_3340.JPG
    IMG_3340.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 70
   / Thinking about a 100% custom trailer idea for my construction company #13  
   / Thinking about a 100% custom trailer idea for my construction company #14  
Like this ?

Glass and windowframe companies use them.