Snowblower Thinking about selling my JD snowblower

/ Thinking about selling my JD snowblower #1  

gasman1075

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2032R
I am toying with the idea of selling my 2019 59" 2 stage snow blower. It has less than 20 hours on it and did a great job on my 1100 foot driveway on the front of my 2032R. I paid over $7,000 when I bought the tractor. Thoughts ? Thanks

/ Thinking about selling my JD snowblower #2  
Okay, I have to ask why?

/ Thinking about selling my JD snowblower
I just don't get enough snow at the same time it sits more than it works....with a big storm it is awesome but we have not had many of those

/ Thinking about selling my JD snowblower #4  
Typically I start at 50% on used stuff. A little more if it's in great shape, a lot less if it needs work. The most difficult issue with the snowblower is how specific the mounting is to a limited number of machines. It may take a while to find a buyer, depending on your area.

/ Thinking about selling my JD snowblower #5  
I don't get a lot of snows that require my blower, but I keep it for the once every 3-5 year blizzards. If I were just doing my driveway I guess I could make do without it, but I contact 15 rural drives.

I agree with the 50% off current new price, but that would be for average to maybe below average condition. If in like new condition I would likely be much closer to current retail, but enough savings to encourage someone to take a small risk.

/ Thinking about selling my JD snowblower #6  
The minute you sell it, be prepared for 48” of overnight snow

/ Thinking about selling my JD snowblower #7  
I had a deere 3 point blower, it would eat snow for sure, but it didn't blow it very far, I hated that...

Then it broke a tooth off a bevel gear, so i fixed it and sent it down the road!

SR

/ Thinking about selling my JD snowblower #9  
With todays shortages of materials, id advertise it at the same price you paid for it.