Thinking of buying JD 4410

/ Thinking of buying JD 4410 #1  

Crosskar1

Tractor
John deere 4410
In the process of buying a 5-acre property somewhat open and down sloped not very steep I was looking at buying a new John Deere compact tractor and happened to find a used one which seems like around California is kind of a rare find it's a John Deere 4410 has a 420 loader, a backhoe attachment, a post hole digging attachment, a rotary cutter, box scraper and front blade ,along with a 30 foot trailer for 31000 seems like a pretty good deal as I was about to pay 27000 for a believe it was a 3038 e with just a loader and box scraper it only has 519 hours on all of it seems to be in pretty good shape other than the rotary cutter seems a bit battered but operates well

/ Thinking of buying JD 4410 #3  
The older 4xxx series tractors were great! I had a 4400 for several years and loved it. If I hadn't moved to Vermont (and needed a cab), I'd still have it.
The 420 loader isn't the best, but unless you plan a lot of loader work, it'll serve the purpose.
As Wagtail wrote, 515 hours is nothing...
Do you know which backhoe is attached. If it's a Deere 'hoe, it'll be a 47 or 48. I had a 448 (sane as the 48) and it's pretty strong for a compact tractor.
The price is, to me, kind of high...but, it is California where all prices are high.
If you're really interested, don't wait...good compact tractors sell fast...
Good luck!

/ Thinking of buying JD 4410
Thank you very much for your response and it is a 48 backhoe and a 30ft trailer itself I was told cost $9,000 that is in perfect shape may turn around and sell that as I don't plan on transporting the tractor and all the implements to anywhere at one time

/ Thinking of buying JD 4410 #5  
Make sure you obtain the original Bill of Sale or a Loan Paid certificate so you can be reasonably certain tractor was not stolen.