Third Function Remote

/ Third Function Remote #1  

cjoffutt

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti NX5010 HST
Good evening,

In my quest to find my replacement tractor, I've come up with some questions regarding the LS tractors. I've attempted to Google for the answer but couldn't find anything, went to LS website, but couldn't find the answer there either. The response from my localish dealer was back and forth.

So, my question....

Does LS offer a stock third remote function to run a grapple bucket on their 45-55 HP HST tractors? Dealer at first said no, they don't. Then called back later this evening saying yes they do he just hadn't opened up their newest literature yet.

I asked if he had any of it in electronic form, he did not, but said I could obtain it online. I couldn't find anything online.

/ Third Function Remote #2  
I can't comment on a LS third function but I'd be willing to bet WR Long has a third function for your tractor.

/ Third Function Remote #3  
I don’t know about that model specifically, but I know a few people here have ordered it on their tractor form the factory.
If you order a tractor, I’m sure it’s an option. If you want to buy a tractor off the lot, then it will be up to the dealer to source and install it.

/ Third Function Remote
Thank you both for the responses. It seemed almost to silly to NOT have third remote function from the factory by this point when everyone else is offering it as an option. I mean, who doesn't want to use a grapple bucket right?

As much as I wanted to buy a used tractor to let someone else absorb the depreciation, looks like I might not be able to with LS.

/ Third Function Remote #5  
This custom kit by WR Long is available for most new and many older tractors. It comes with everything you'll need for an easy installation.

Click the link for more details, videos, and 260+ customer reviews WR Long 3rd Function Hydraulic Kit

ALSO, get $50 off when you order with the best grapple on the planet. Wicked Grapple!
Travis

52774256_2022223827894138_1812259805574725632_ne.jpg

20190416_074659s.jpg

20190613_070138s.jpg

/ Third Function Remote #6  
I have an XR4150. It has a WR long on it. Looks like it is factory, but installed by the dealer. His cost was $800, no labor charge.

/ Third Function Remote #7  
Thank you both for the responses. It seemed almost to silly to NOT have third remote function from the factory by this point when everyone else is offering it as an option. I mean, who doesn't want to use a grapple bucket right?

As much as I wanted to buy a used tractor to let someone else absorb the depreciation, looks like I might not be able to with LS.

Ive been shopping and the LS is an attractive choice. My local dealers mechanic explained pretty near everything about the lineup (what button does what, differences between models, what is a 50 hour, etc etc) and 3rd function is a must have for me. I dont remember the exact detail but it is an option. The only thing in the literature Ive seen is the solenoid valve picture.
http://www.lstractor.com/html/product/product_01.html?hide_seq=MjA

For pricing checks, https://www.brunospowersports.com/i...335&dlr=1&lo=2&sfc=0&ssc=0&scc=0&sps=0&snai=0

/ Third Function Remote #8  
My XR4155 has a WR Long 3rd function installed by dealer-can’t tell it isn’t ‘factory’-I’m not actually sure you can get a ‘factory’ 3rd function

/ Third Function Remote #9  
Almost positive the one my dealer installed on my LS was provided by LS. It's very clean with replacement knob for joystick and steel mount for the disconnects on the loader.

/ Third Function Remote #10  
Almost positive the one my dealer installed on my LS was provided by LS. It's very clean with replacement knob for joystick and steel mount for the disconnects on the loader.

If you post some pics of the valve and joystick knob, we can probably tell for sure!
Travis