This Ain't Kansas

/ This Ain't Kansas #1  

crash325

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC-45
I don't know why you folks in Kansas sent us your wind. I am pretty sure that I just saw Dorthy going by at a high rate of speed. Though you all were proud of your winds and didn't want to share them.

Wind is currently about 35 MPH and gusting.

This are the truth! My 100 Caliber flag pole has bent, Tomorrow ( Wind permitting.) I will have to lay it down and reinforce the center after I get it straight. There are other "FUN" things I would rather be doing.

Work the curse of the drinking class. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• Old Glory-e.jpg
    Old Glory-e.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 110
   / This Ain't Kansas #3  
Not real common here in VA either yet we've been seeing high winds here too. Toto ain't so happy either!

/ This Ain't Kansas #4  
Yeah Kansas is known for it's wind. I hate it though. Sometimes I almost get blown away.

We had some wind awhile back and I couldn't even hardly step out the door of my camper. Every time I tried, the door would push me down on the floor. :laughing: I had to get out there and give my dog some water and food though.

After that I just stayed in the camper until the wind died down. lol

Chad From Kansas.

/ This Ain't Kansas #5  
Week ago monday had a storm that took out two machines sheds one less then 30 days old with two miles of my nephews house. His kid's pressure treated jungle jim is laying about 200 feet from its original location. The rock wall off the jim is laying in a field 3/4 mile east and the slide is 1 mile east and 1/4 mile south of the house in another field. Never found the trampoline though. didn't damage the house though even though the kids playground equipment was less then 100 feet from the house.

/ This Ain't Kansas #7  
Naw it's IL and/or points east. MO is just a pass thru.:D:thumbsup:

/ This Ain't Kansas #8  
Yeah gusts of 60-70 are not at all unusual here in Kansas but 30-40 mph steady blow is about average it either isn't blowing or its screaming not much in between we have to build our flag poles out of drill pipe. :thumbsup: