Those Craigslist photos

/ Those Craigslist photos #242  
   / Those Craigslist photos #243  
Not a craigslist photo, but rather the most visually unbearable and topicly chaotic website Ever!

This guy is actually a veteran and experienced tradesman advertising as a handyman/remodel contractor but he seems to think he is a website designer too.

Nooo! Severe overload of Early AOL themes and PacMan-era graphics all done badly.

BB Handy Contractor and Handyman Services Great Services for a one stop fix all your home problems

It's just done with an online editor...(there's only so much you can do)...

/ Those Craigslist photos #244  
It's just done with an online editor...(there's only so much you can do)...
I see at the bottom:
This website was created using 1&1 MyWebsite.
I have a minor site with family photos etc at 1&1 that I wrote myself back in the MS Front Page era (~Y2k). It's about as simple in style as Craigslist (but doesn't look anything like CL.) 1&1 is super reliable, no complaints, but I've never looked at their site-builder apps. If that is what their app creates ... I like my simple style better.

/ Those Craigslist photos #245  
Capture.JPG

Don't even know what to say about this! :laughing:

/ Those Craigslist photos #247  
Not a craigslist photo, but rather the most visually unbearable and topicly chaotic website Ever!

This guy is actually a veteran and experienced tradesman advertising as a handyman/remodel contractor but he seems to think he is a website designer too.

Nooo! Severe overload of Early AOL themes and PacMan-era graphics all done badly.

BB Handy Contractor and Handyman Services Great Services for a one stop fix all your home problems

The 1990s called, and they want their website back!

I think I'm going to submit that one to Web Pages That Suck - learn good web design by looking at bad web design - Home Page. It will be a blast from the past for them.

Worse than his web design is the fact that he's begging for donations based on the fact that he's a veteran. OR at least, he claims to be one. What a low-life!

/ Those Craigslist photos #248  
The 1990s called, and they want their website back!

I think I'm going to submit that one to Web Pages That Suck - learn good web design by looking at bad web design - Home Page. It will be a blast from the past for them.

Worse than his web design is the fact that he's begging for donations based on the fact that he's a veteran. OR at least, he claims to be one. What a low-life!

The irony here... I would never contact that guy to work on my house soley because of that website being such a cluster duck. I would be afraid my cabinet sizes would be all differents sizes and color LOL.

/ Those Craigslist photos #249  

Let's face it, this is the Harbor Freight version of contractors and websites. As much as we like to criticize it, we all know how many of us still buy at HF. Corny inaccurate and misleading ads, but we are drawn to HF like moths to a light bulb.

/ Those Craigslist photos #250  
Let's face it, this is the Harbor Freight version of contractors and websites. As much as we like to criticize it, we all know how many of us still buy at HF. Corny inaccurate and misleading ads, but we are drawn to HF like moths to a light bulb.

I somewhat get your point but..... buying a cheap chinese tool is a little different than the guying working on my house. But I guess you could applaud the guy for even having any website... even if build in 1995 :D He needs to get rid of that tip jar though.