Those Craigslist photos

/ Those Craigslist photos #86  
WOW
Maybe he accidentally added an extra zero? LOL

/ Those Craigslist photos #88  
They have to be kidding nobody in their right mind would pay.

By coincidence, I was watching Antiques Roadshow this afternoon. It was one of the shows that show an appraisal from years ago and then tell what the item is worth now. They had a gentleman that had an original of one of these maps. In 2001, it was valued at $1,000 to $1,500. Today it is worth $150,000 to $200,000!!!!! I had to rewind it to make sure I had seen the numbers correctly.

/ Those Craigslist photos #89  
By coincidence, I was watching Antiques Roadshow this afternoon. It was one of the shows that show an appraisal from years ago and then tell what the item is worth now. They had a gentleman that had an original of one of these maps. In 2001, it was valued at $1,000 to $1,500. Today it is worth $150,000 to $200,000!!!!! I had to rewind it to make sure I had seen the numbers correctly.
Like they say one man garbage is one man treasure

/ Those Craigslist photos #90  

I'm not sure that was the same thing. Pretty sure what I posted was a $20 mass produced sounding chart.

Amazon.com : 11521--Charleston Harbor and approaches : Fishing Charts And Maps : Sports & Outdoors