Buying Advice Thoughts and Pricing on the new 2650

/ Thoughts and Pricing on the new 2650 #1  

edgarrian

Platinum Member
Tractor
NA
To be honest I just found out that they have the new 2650 out. I was on the kubota website today and played around with it. It looks nice and a little more refined. So with that said I was wanting to hear some opinions on this tractor. Mainly with the position of the loader lever and arm rest. Do you find u can rest your arm and run the loader? From what i have read so far it sounds like its a bit noisy in the cab which i can manage. Although i was wondering with it being so loud whats it like having the radio on with the noise in the cab. Also what have some of you paid for the new and improved 2650.

To be honest I had kind of written off the 2650 but since seeing it on the website it has sparked my interest again. I had somewhat talked myself into the the LS here recently. Im still about 3 months out from purchasing. Honestly i thought id be purchasing one here real soon. The reason why I'm waiting is b/c we started construction of our home about 2 months ago. ITs been a real drag with all the rain we have received in central indiana. About 2 months ago we had block laid and were waiting on pea gravel and the crete. Well since june was wet and july was the wettest on record our concrete just got finished. If mother nature would have worked with us we would be getting very close to moving out of our current house. And when the house sells is when we do plan to get a tractor. On a side note my pole barn will be done this coming week. So as some of you know I've been looking and leaning towards the LS as of late but as i stated I'm interested in the new 2650. Hopefully our contractor will really tackle the house and get it done. I certainly don't blame him for the delays. Anyway thanks

/ Thoughts and Pricing on the new 2650 #2  
I am not sure I'd call the 2650 new -- they have been selling them since early 2014!

/ Thoughts and Pricing on the new 2650
I guess I just noticed them on the kubota website. Its been sometime since I looked at it.