Thoughts on primeweld cut 60 plasma cutter

/ Thoughts on primeweld cut 60 plasma cutter #1  

kenmac

Tractor
McCormick CX105 Kubota MX 5100 HST, Kubota ZD1021, Kawsaki Mule 4010 trans 4x4
Any owners of this brand ? Opinions ?

/ Thoughts on primeweld cut 60 plasma cutter #2  
I bought one of the Tig machines direct from Primeweld, and would not hesitate to buy any product from them. Great quality, excellent service, outstanding value, superb packaging, and the owner answers the phone! I have several welding machines from Lincoln, Miller, and Hobart, and the Primeweld's fit, finish, and performance is as good or better. I also own a Cut50D plasma from Lotos - several years old now. The Primeweld product is vastly superior, but the little Lotos still works. When I replace it, it will be Primeweld.

The Chinese manufacturers run the gamut from dog turds to diamonds. The importer is critical - they spec the equipment to be produced, the accessories, the final quality control, and provide all the customer service. Primeweld takes it seriously. Best bang for the buck, in my opinion.

Last edited:
   / Thoughts on primeweld cut 60 plasma cutter #3  
Thanks for the report. Thats good information.

/ Thoughts on primeweld cut 60 plasma cutter #4  
I bought a Colossal Tech CUT50 with pilot arc in March of 2019. I haven't used it a lot but it works fine for my needs when I do.

/ Thoughts on primeweld cut 60 plasma cutter
I bought one of the Tig machines direct from Primeweld, and would not hesitate to buy any product from them. Great quality, excellent service, outstanding value, superb packaging, and the owner answers the phone! I have several welding machines from Lincoln, Miller, and Hobart, and the Primeweld's fit, finish, and performance is as good or better. I also own a Cut50D plasma from Lotos - several years old now. The Primeweld product is vastly superior, but the little Lotos still works. When I replace it, it will be Primeweld.

The Chinese manufacturers run the gamut from dog turds to diamonds. The importer is critical - they spec the equipment to be produced, the accessories, the final quality control, and provide all the customer service. Primeweld takes it seriously. Best bang for the buck, in my opinion.
I was reading and seeing videos where they were talking about how well Primeweld's customer support is excellent, and has 3 yr warranty .

I'm really leaning towards the cut60 with pilot arc

/ Thoughts on primeweld cut 60 plasma cutter #6  
I was reading and seeing videos where they were talking about how well Primeweld's customer support is excellent, and has 3 yr warranty .

I'm really leaning towards the cut60 with pilot arc
So am I - I can give the old Cut50 to my oldest boy.....