Thoughts on these two valves?

/ Thoughts on these two valves? #1  

countrybumpkin

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti, kubota
I'm adding a remote valve on a Kubota L3410, The owners manual says it has a flow of 7-8 GPM. I'm planning on plumbing into the Power Beyond hose after the FEL control valve. I'm looking at This valve from Bailey 220-908 (3 port) with the power beyond plug 220-915. Or possibly this valve from Surplus center 9-7695 (2 port). Just wondering if anyone had any pros or cons of either? I'm going to run a grapple off one outlet, and then at least add one rear remote.

/ Thoughts on these two valves? #2  
Either valve is perfectly suited for your machine...

/ Thoughts on these two valves?
Thank you Kennyd, your input was one I was hoping for.

/ Thoughts on these two valves? #4  
Where are you going to mount the valve? I have an L3410 and was also in the planning stages of the project (well, to be honest, more like the procrastination stage!).

Be sure to take pictures and post up on the project.

jb

Well the valve and power plug is on it's way. As for the mounting, depending on the exact layout and size of things, I'm looking at making a plate at the bottom of the floorboard behind the brake pedals, and using remote cables to operate the valve that way I can put the handles in the factory location maybe. But that's just one thought for now I'll have more ideals after it comes in maybe. I was thinking that way the hoses from the FEL run right past were the valve will be mounted, so I can just cut the pressure hose from the loader valve and run it through the new valve and then cut the tank hose and tee into it, or put a tee were it connects to the tractor with a short hose, Just have to wait and see.

/ Thoughts on these two valves? #6  
Which one did you decide on?

Sorry I guess I should had said. I decided on the 3 spool from Baileynet. Now I have to work on a grapple, looks like a lot of thread surfing ahead for me.

/ Thoughts on these two valves? #8  
Sorry I guess I should had said. I decided on the 3 spool from Baileynet.

Nice, I like the looks of that valve...

Now I have to work on a grapple, looks like a lot of thread surfing ahead for me.

There are plenty to search! Here are some key words:

grapple
wr long
tatro
markham
thumb

Thanks Kennyd.

/ Thoughts on these two valves? #10  
Well the valve and power plug is on it's way. As for the mounting, depending on the exact layout and size of things, I'm looking at making a plate at the bottom of the floorboard behind the brake pedals, and using remote cables to operate the valve that way I can put the handles in the factory location maybe. But that's just one thought for now I'll have more ideals after it comes in maybe. I was thinking that way the hoses from the FEL run right past were the valve will be mounted, so I can just cut the pressure hose from the loader valve and run it through the new valve and then cut the tank hose and tee into it, or put a tee were it connects to the tractor with a short hose, Just have to wait and see.

I'm counting on ya to take point and break trail for me !

(Lot's of pictures and part numbers please)

jb