three point troubles

/ three point troubles #1  

hoppy50680

I cannot get the three point to lift on my new kama ts254c..the tank has oil in it but no matter what I try it wont even try to lift. can anyone help me?

/ three point troubles #2  
Be sure the lever by your left heal is in the up position. You may want to cut it off so it does not get bumped by accident. it disengages the hydraulic pump. also you cannot step on the clutch all the way down when using hydraulics. only the first stage (tractor stop).

/ three point troubles #3  
?? Does the kama have a pto/tranny driven hydro pump, and not a engine driven pump?

Soundguy

/ three point troubles #4  
The pump is mounted on the rear, driven by the shaft that drives the input side of the PTO gearbox. it is independent of the transmission. There is a two stage clutch so you can stop the tractor and keep the hydraulics and pto running. you can also stop the PTO and keep the hydrualics running by using the neutural on the main PTO lever. There is a small lever by the left heal of the operator, about 4" long that can be used to disengage the pump and PTO. IT is not uncommon to inadvertently bump this lever and loose hydraulics so I suggest making it about 1.5" long. It is not normally necessary to disconnect at this point anyway, but with the short lever it could still be done if needed for some reason. This is on the TS series, The KM do not have this lever at all. It does not take long for the operator to get used to leaving the PTO clutch engaged when using a loader. The engine mounted pump is used for power steering only so loader or three point lift demands do not affect steering as sometimes happens with the Jinmas with single pump.