Time to Get the Septic System Pumped

/ Time to Get the Septic System Pumped #1  

DocHeb

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40D Supersteer
When we were building the farm, I had a lot of "rural" type questions, so I would quiz my brother-in-law. He's been out in the country for years. As to the question of how often to pump the septic tank, he told me that he had it done each four years on the first Tuesday in November, and it's due this year. It seems that that day just always reminded him to get it done!

With the current situation, I'm sure he didn't forget this year.

/ Time to Get the Septic System Pumped #2  
/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Time to Get the Septic System Pumped #3  
Ron; You think DocHeb is asking us to help?! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Time to Get the Septic System Pumped #4  
I think I'd wait until the 1st Wednesday, after all the c**p has stopped...

/ Time to Get the Septic System Pumped #5  
I hope not. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I would suggest he contact his BIL for help. Sounds like the kind of guy that would know who to contact for help with this task. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Time to Get the Septic System Pumped #6  
With all the slinging going on this year, they're shouldn't be much in the tank !!

/ Time to Get the Septic System Pumped #7  
Might I suggest a vendor?

"Rothchild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Time to Get the Septic System Pumped #8  
<font color="blue"> Might I suggest a vendor?

"Rothchild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services"
</font>

The only problem with that, is that he is from Canada, and there may be special permits involved to come over the border and pump poop. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But if you join the Possom Lodge you will get a 25% discount on his septic sucking services, but you have to supply the duct tape, and they go through a lot of it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Time to Get the Septic System Pumped #9  
Personaly I'd wait until AFTER Thanksgiving when the family is gone. Then you don't have to put with thier xxxx in more ways than one....LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Time to Get the Septic System Pumped #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( "Rothchild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services"

)</font>

that was the first thing that came to my mind too when i saw this post, like he says, dont get hosed by someone else, hmm maybe on the next handyman corner red will show us how to build our own septic pump, just remember if the women dont find ya hansome they should atleast find ya handy, hmm i may have to add that to my signature,thats a classic saying