Tiny Tach

/ Tiny Tach #1  

Dooze

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1800
Hey Huskerfan,

Do you have any pictures of the tach installation? I am looking at the tach and wanted to see where it will fit on my BX 1800 before purchasing.

/ Tiny Tach #2  
I'll get some on soon.

/ Tiny Tach #3  
Re: Tiny Tach *DELETED*

Post deleted by Huskerfan

/ Tiny Tach #4  
I'm having a problem posting my pictures, it might be that they are 500 to 800 kb. Any suggestions?

/ Tiny Tach #5  
Huskerfan -

Most any photo editing software, like what came with your digital camera or scanner, will let you scale and/or crop your images, as well as let you fiddle with the JPEG compression settings when you save it to disk.

Worse comes to worse, there are free downloadable applications floating around the web that have the same capability. Several such apps have been mentioned on previous threads, but I can't remember their names offhand. Sorry -- I'm practically asleep right now, so I'll let someone else fill in the blanks.
wink.gif

I look forward to seeing your picts.

/ Tiny Tach #6  
Use the jpeg compression feature that came with your photo editing software. You can compress those files down to under 50kb.

Bob

/ Tiny Tach #7  
Dooze, if you're still interested, go to the owner/operator section for Kubota and you can view some pictures of the tiny tach. Thanks for your patience.

/ Tiny Tach
Thanks, I enjoyed looking at all of the modifications you've made!