Tire deal on cub I series and lt series

/ Tire deal on cub I series and lt series #1  

AxleHub

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey scut 2015 GC1715
Greetings,

Tractor Supply is currently clearancing tire/wheel combinations on certain Cub Cadet products on their website.

That means they will honor the deal in the store in most cases.

I bought the tire/wheel combo that fits either 8 inch or 10 inch rears for the Cadet i1050 or also fits the lt 1050 for under 30 dollars. Thats a savings of 40 or 50 dollars for that combo compared to retail price.

My i1050 uses a 8 inch and the 10-8 works just fine.

Then the rears I had which were in pretty good shape . .will go on a different mower.

This is clearance pricing . . When they're gone they are gone at each store.

One other thing . . Because the 10 size tire extends out 1 more inch on each rear . . Its like adding spacets for sidehill stability :)

Check website first to make sure the deal is still on before walking in the store . . Because store clearance price is higher till you show them website. Last thing . . this is all genuine cub cadet product.

/ Tire deal on cub I series and lt series
In early August, I wanted to notify other Cub Cadet owners about the opportunity I had discovered . . the Tractor Supply clearance sale on genuine tire and wheel sets for the LT and LX and I 1000 series units. Well after 60 days of using them I have found them not only inexpensive . . but a real value for traction and hillside uses.

My I 1050 lawn tractor now has an inch wider on the inside and an inch wider on the outside of each tire but with the same wheel lug circle pattern. They fit well for clearance and fine for steering. With that added rear wheel width I have even better traction than my goat hill tractor had before and I can only imagine how itbwill improve sniwblowing thisveinter as well. Hopefully others took advantage of this deal because at the orice it was cheaper than getting just tires.