Tire hits mower deck right side

/ Tire hits mower deck right side
Is the second photo of the deck and the wheel the one that you say is rubbing ?

I see a pretty good wear mark on the rod going to the deck.

Richard
Not that wheel, but the one on the right that drags
The rod must have come off and rubbed on the mower pulley/clutch at some point.

Your deck is most likely not a JD deck if you can't adjust with the hangers. Its something the prior owner probably cobbled together with a deck from another brand. This will be a tough one to sort out. Most all garden mowers, these days, use a single front, center deck, hanger mount. I think I'm seeing in your pic that the front hanger is attached to the left wheel side and not the center. Is there a center mounting point? If not, you may have to fabricate something. .
Looking at neighbors jd, I'd have to say this is a JD deck. May or may not be original on this tractor.
It is a center Mount, picture may make it look likes it's not but it is

Well, definitely the bracket for your front draft arm seems to be bent back, but that will mainly affect the pitch. Rear draft arms can get hogged out and rear lift brackets on the deck can get torn away. These are a lot of deck for that chassis. I'd pull the deck and look to see if the frame is cracked through at the transmission mounts and that the bracketry for that large u shaped lift arm are secure.
The deck seems to have a lot of "slop" in the attachments. I'll pull the deck and examine everything.

/ Tire hits mower deck right side #15  
Most likely that mower was run into a stump or something and the rod got bent. Or the mounting bracket. Personally I'd just buy a new rod for it and try that. They do bend. Especially those ones with pre bent areas on them. Makes them easier to bend even more when you run it into something.

I had a similar situation on my Black Craftsman Professional. The front wheel would hit the mower deck as you were in a tight turn. The original steering arms were not adjustable. I tried bending them with a sledge to "align it" better with no success. I eventually noticed in the micro fiche online that they finally redesigned the steering arms to have adjustable links as part of them. I replaced the one on the side that kept hitting with one of those and now it's finally fine. Thing is when the machine was new it never was a problem. It took hours of use to get it "worn in" enough to be a problem.