Tire loses inflation when turning.

/ Tire loses inflation when turning. #11  
Often times there is a bit of debri in the bead seating area of the tire and rim, breaking them down cleaning both real good and reseating with some bead sealer will often fix the issue.

/ Tire loses inflation when turning. #12  
I second the above. I have a bead seating issue every few years from a stick getting pushed up in the bead. I run low air pressure in all of my fronts for traction. A good dose of gorilla snot in the tire works wonders for sealing up small leaks that you are having trouble finding.

/ Tire loses inflation when turning. #13  
I would carry a spray bottle with some dish detergent and water. Put some extra psi in that tire and turn it so that it leaks...then spray (bead, tire).

/ Tire loses inflation when turning. #14  
If you use slime or some other sealant be sure you are the one that removes, repairs or changes the tire. Some shops charge extra to deal with the mess. Any water based fluid added to a tire will rust the rim with the possibility of ruining the bead sealing area.
Yes I have had people when I added a tube to a tire because they couldn't just plug it anymore. But if a leak keeps the tire from staying on the rim and the bead is clean then the sure way to keep it on is to use a tube, especially on a steer tire.

/ Tire loses inflation when turning. #15  
I had the same situation with my right front tire on my 1700. What I did was to raise the front right tire with a jack stand under. Then I took the scharader valve core out, took a 4lb hammer and beat side wall while turning the wheel hoping to brake the bead a bit. Then made a dish soap water mix, put in a water bottle with a hole in the cap (squeeze bottle) and flooding the bead while turning the tire. I then put the core back and put air a bit higher than normal pressure. I let the wheel on jack stand for a day before I lowered and it helped my very slow leak.
if you can break the bead, I like to spread bead sealer on the rim and reset.

/ Tire loses inflation when turning. #16  
if you can break the bead, I like to spread bead sealer on the rim and reset.
in my case I did not completely break the bead rather than loosened it and broke the film between rim and rubber, put the tire flat ad sprayed soap solution on one side. I duplicated the same on the opposite side, inflated the tire , put it on tractor and raised that axle overnight. That did the trick. I am sure I can rig up something using a bottle jack or floor jack to break the bead as well. for extra measure you can put some slim in. If you do so then take the tractor for a little spin to get the slim coating everything well internally.

I have at least 5 pairs of floor jacks and leave two floor jack right under front axle with a small piece of wood so if tire loses air then it sits right on floor jack and tire would not be deformed and damaged.

/ Tire loses inflation when turning. #17  
The right front tire on my Ford 3930 has a slight leak. I add air about once a week to keep the pressure at about 36psi.
I have noticed that the side wall flexes and it loses most of its air when turning.
Is that the sign that the tire (about 5 years old) has lost the will to live?
36psi is a good pressure to prevent the likelihood of "de beading" or partial thereof during side load while turning - esp if you are using a loader. Inadequate pressure will allow the bead to "work"/move under load and its all downhill from there. You may be experiencing this - in which case there is lots of info on possible problems and fixes covered in thread replies.

The problem is that at this point you may have a combination problem that was initiated by a bead leak that caused the tire to to run low for a time, or else actually leak down while parked and sit flat for a time. Running low, or esp sitting flat for a time can wreak havoc on a tires inner tube - a sealing rubber liner present in all tires. In a tire 5yrs old that liner would be stiffening a bit and susceptible to creasing and micro or macro breach. A slow leak then develops through the ply of the sidewall. Adding an innertube will only fix it for awhile because the inner tube will chew at the innertube as the sidewall flexes and youll ultimately again get a slow leak. A major frustration on a tire that seems to have a lot of life left. - - If you can verify that this is the problem there is one solution that is low hassle and seems to be effective:
Amazon.com

This is a low viscosity solution/suspension that enters the leak path and sets up. In my experience it has been a long term fix for bead and sidewall leaks. I have even injected it in place into a tube that was chewed as described and had good results.

/ Tire loses inflation when turning. #18  
I've always been disappointed when putting any kind of goop in tires, and have tried quite a few brands.

Maybe six months ago I tried TireJect in a few problem tires, and I agree with SpyderLK, that stuff actually works.

As far as I know it hasn't had to deal with any actual punctures, just those irritating slow leaks.